XLIII. RESERVED SOUL

There was such innocence on his eyes that sometimes I refused to believe that he had killed people

There was such innocence on his eyes that sometimes I refused to believe that he had killed people. But to think of it, he had no one to defend himself if any harm would come his way.

- Memory Journal: Traveling Merchant, page 7 –

"I never knew that a time would come that I would be enjoying watching my soulmate being pounded by one of my sworn brothers."

"Oh Kook-ah. Please don't make this awkward. You're drunk."

"No. I am not. I just got a little drink. Just a tiny bit."

"You look like you just jugged a whole bottle of whisky."

The younger smiles silly, very much caught, with nothing to defend himself. Supposedly, they are not allowed for any alcohol while practicing, but Jungkook seemed too energized for everything. In fact, they had been dancing, has been repeating the entire sequence of their new year performance for a whole four hours now and the youngest hasn't slowed down, even for a bit. Admittingly, he too, even with his resent joint complaints, feels refreshed and energized. He can only deduce that all of this is Dal-rae's effect on them. It's like all his mobility problems are gone with just a night with her.

"Were you jealous?" Jin had asked the same earlier when they woke up with her in between them. But the younger was not able to reply, too distracted with their naked soulmate. How else? She looked like a goddess as her black silky hair splayed beautifully on her sleeping form. Her skin glowing with such brilliance as if the sun has cast its light upon her, like the moon with its ethereal glow.

"Actually? Not a bit." The confession is confusing. His nose crinkles in a scowl. "I thought I would get frustrated but didn't."

"And yet it felt like you're about to kill me." Jin empties his glass of water. He was there the entire time and for a quick moment, he was aware of his presence. He took a glance over his intense watchful eyes.

"Oh. It's just... It made me so happy and horny...did I say so darn horny? I wanted to join you two."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because as fucked up as it was... I enjoyed it. A lot." Jungkook blushes. "That's why I told you. I never knew I would enjoy that." He says bashfully before sipping all the remaining liquor in his glass.

Then, Jin remembers how he enjoyed Jungkook watching as he made love to their soulmate.

'Made love.' The phrase gives him giddy. He can't help but bite his lips as a giggle escape from them. The night easily comes flashing vividly in his memory...

"Hmn. Ahhmnnn" Dal-rae moaned as Jin thrusted harder. His thickness sliding tightly inside her snugged wetness. Each time was relentless, feeling more of her tightness. It felt so overwhelmingly good. "Fuck! Jinnie!" Her voice made him want her even more.