XX. PUZZLE PIECES

With his constant jump from one place to another, he didn't only bring things but also news

With his constant jump from one place to another, he didn't only bring things but also news. May it be bad or good. Along with it was my heart. Both figuratively and literally.

~ Memory Journal: The Traveling Merchant page 13 ~

Jungkook is looking at the monitor yet he is not seeing the music software with multiple tracks on it.

What he sees is the memory of her beautiful face as she was drowning with the carnal desire in total abandon... the way her sweat trickled down her neck and to the valley of her heaving breasts as she gasped to breathe... the way she trembled as he constantly pulled her down to his own pleasure...

The scent of her ecstasy persistently wafts. The electrifying chills of their touch still remain.

"Hmn..." The way her body writhed was art, beautiful and timeless. The curve of her spine was a one-of-a-kind sculpture. The expanse of her skin with the honey dew cascading was a perfect canvass. All he desired was to paint it with his marks. And the glow of her soul ink...

The three streaks of gold showed through the patch she had covered.

He frowns. Why was It covered by a patch that seemingly camouflages with her milky skin? What's the purpose of hiding it?

Then, she gasped in great surprise when he bit it off of her. It immediately glowed like magic akin to those in legends. He never knew that such ink could glow with such magnificence. He never saw anyone's soul ink with such vibrance.

"Noona!" The inquiry of her hiding it was lost with his breathless wonder. It was so prettily glowing with the root-like lines spreading around her wrists and through her ring finger. If he had looked longer... if he hadn't been swept with the formidable current of his lust... he had seen how the gold streaked around her ring finger, molded it through like a ring and weakly flashed for a second before it faded. What he only saw was the bracelet like accessory of their souls, shaped identically to what had magically formed on his own wrist. They were like fancy hand cuffs linked with shimmery translucent golden chain, binding them to one.

"Kookie-ah? Kook? JK? Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook!" A deep loud voice flinches Jungkook from his musings, almost making him fall from his swivel chair. His knees knock the edge of his computer table, knocking down some of his speakers and rattles some of his Marvel figurines at the sides. One eventually tumbles down the carpet with his impish groan of pain.

"T-Teahyung hyung!" He grumbles a whine.

Taehyung just laughs. "Quit thinking about your noona!" He playfully scolds with a wink before he picks up the red suited hero and put it back on its place.

Jungkook blushingly frowns. He really regrets telling everyone his romantic rendezvous with his noona. His brothers were congratulating him at the same time teasing him with it. After all, even with their shared bond, he hadn't asked her name at all. He had been so preoccupied and calling her his "baby noona" seemed so natural that he forgot to inquire at all.