𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗔 ✧ 𝖡𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌

"14 ✦ XIV"

Model au✧

Angst, Spicy but no smut, idk✧

Minatozaki Sana, TWICE✦

⋆.˚⊹ ࣪ ˖‧₊˚ ⋅˖⁺‧₊★₊‧⁺˖‧₊˚ ⋅⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆.˚

"You're winning!" Nayeon exclaimed as she pushed the phone to your face. Your eyes widened at the sight, "I, have more votes than the Minatozaki Sana?" You could hear Jihyo's squeals and Jeongyeon's giggles.

"Hell yah, you are!" Jihyo patted your back as you flashed her a bright smile. "This feels like a dream." You stared at the screen. "We're so proud of you, Hyewon-ah." Jeongyeon said as the other Koreans nodded.

"You deserve it." Nayeon started, "you've worked so hard." Jihyo added as you leaned back on the couch. The girls around you were all so happy and cheery, yet you couldn't care less about whether you'd win or lose.

You didn't want to win. You were highly competitive and even arrogant in some people's eyes, but you were known for being stubborn and getting what you want.

You'd been painted as this girl who is where she is all by nepotism. Your mom was a world famous model and your dad was a big actor of his time. You got what you wanted without a sweat.

You hated seeing people call you ungrateful and say you don't deserve the success when you've worked for your fame. You were always compared to your mom and it was draining.

People just didn't like seeing you lead a fruitful life. They just had to call out all of your imperfections, all of the things you did wrong. They didn't care about what you did right, they focused on the flaws.

It taught you to do the same, as you grew in the middle of hate as a model. You started criticizing yourself, it was totally normal for you to pass hateful comments to yourself in the mirror.

The voices of the three elder women were all drained out and you spiraled into a never ending tape of thoughts. You couldn't help but to think and think of what everyone thought. You were forgetting to think of yourself and how you felt.

Warm arms looped around your waist as you cooked dinner. You shrieked at the contact, to hear the older's giggled ring in your ears as she rested her head ok your shoulders.

"God, you scared me, Sana!" You exclaimed, placing your hand over hers. She pressed light kisses to your neck as you whined. "Sorry, babe." Once you turned off the stove, she flipped you around, pulling you into a passionate kiss.

"I hope you haven't done anything I told you not to do." She said as she pulled away. Your silence made her furrow her brows. She wrapped her fingers around your wrist and dragged you to your bedroom.

She sat you down on the bed with a bounce as you looked down, playing with your hands. She sighed as she sat beside you. Sana cupped your face, making you look at her, "babe,"

You hummed pushing back the tingling sensation that was sent to your eyes. "We've talked about this, we talked on how you won't overthink, and drown yourself in your thoughts."

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. You saw the older's shoulders slump as she stared at you, "will your sorry fix anything?" She asked clicking her tongue.

"I'm trying, okay! You can't just expect me to not think of everything! If you were in my place you'd do too!" You exclaimed, the tears beng overtaken by the rage. "Don't you start yelling at me, princess." She warned.

"Or what, Huh?" You challenged as you leaned in closer to the other's face. "You don't want to know." She said. You raised a brow, "what if I do?" You were getting on Sana's nerves and you knew it. You also knew that this most likely won't end good.

"Don't challenge me, Hyewon." You were aware that you were entering bad territory as she called your name, which she never did, substituting it for cute pet names. "Wow, I'm so scared. Boohoo."

You heard Sana suck in a harsh breath, "you brought this upon yourself." She said as she pinned you down to the bed with her hand holding both of yours in place. You tried to pry out of her grip but she was too strong. 

"Now, I'd recommend you to stay silent and listen to me or else you won't be walking straight tomorrow." You gulped and you were sure you wouldn't be able to walk wither way.

You were subjected to a lot of scolding, followed by a spicy session that you wouldn't be able to talk about without looking like a tomato and some sweet aftercare by yours truly.

Sana was your rival in the industry, and lover in your home.

And you didn't mind it one bit.

⋆.˚⊹ ࣪ ˖‧₊˚ ⋅˖⁺‧₊★₊‧⁺˖‧₊˚ ⋅⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆.˚

⊹ ࣪ ˖12052024⋆.˚✧˖°.