𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡 ✧ 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

✧Office au

Jeongyeon, a powerful name in the business industry. From her smart tactics to her hardwork, she was an all-rounded individual.

A skill of hers, that was reserved for her girlfriend, you, was how affectionate she was, she would shower you with gifts, food, surprise dates, and more. the other girls couldn't believe how she could gather so much time for you. But never for them. "youre all not worth it, while, wonnie, is." Jeongyeon said, on one such instances where the girls were complaining beacuse you and jeongyeon never hung out with them.

They couldn't believe a Prankster, mom like jeongyeon couls be so sweet and affectionate and giddy for you.

You hit her shoulder playfully, "Don't annoy my sisters, jeong~" She smiled at you making the girls whine and roll their eyes.

For the past few days, jeongyeon had been rather busy, meaning you were alone most of the time, as she left before you woke up and came after you slept. Though, you tried to stay awake, your body wasn't cooperating with you.

This particular day, You had enough. you stayed up,  patiently waiting for Jeongyeon, while watching dramas.

And your plan was successful, you heard the door click, and you ran outside of your and jeongyeon's room, as you dashed to the woman.

You squealed as you wrapped you arms around the woman, who seemed tired, but as her eyes dropped to you, her tiredness vanished and was replaced wuth a smile as she hugged you, dropping her bag somewhere.

"I told you dont bitger to stay awake for me, love." She said. "But i wanted to be with you!" You whined making her grin wider.

"i love you." She said pecking your lips. "I love you too." You said pulling her in for a kiss again as you wrapped your arm around her neck.

the two of you were on the bed, jeongyeon placed kisses all over your neck, collarbone and jaw making you moan. "God, you're hot, princess." She whispered in your ear, kissing your ear.

"That's enough for now, how about we relax, yeah?" I asked, seeing her tired eyes as she nodded, "fine, I was having fun." she sighed making you giggle.

she pulled you in her embrace, as she kissed your forehead, whispering sweet words. "Sleep, baby. It's late." she said.

"You should too." You said pecking her cheek, as she smiled.

"Hmm. I love you." "I love you too."

"Good night" "good night."

"I love you." 

"Ok, I get it. I love you too. Now sleep or you'll be late tomorrow."

"i wish I could be with you all day long, everday."

"Then just marry me jeong, we've been dating for five years."

"You ready for marriage?" "Uhh....Yeah?"

"Alright, will you marry me, Jung Hyewon?"

"W...What? You're proposing to me, right now?"

"Yeah, after you say yes, we'll go out and buy a ring that you like, well arrange everything and be together, forever."

"Awww~ yes, Yoo Jeongyeon, I will marry you."

"i love you."

"Love you too, sleep."

"You love sleep? Not me?"

"I love both."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

- First update of 2024, let's goooooo~~~ stream #OneSpark it's defined Jeongyeon's era, but imo all memers shined if im being real. -

✧22032024✧

- ✧ -