𝗣𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗭 𝘃𝗲𝗿. ✧ 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

✧Office au

- if there is a "ver." In the title, it means its said idols version of the same concept. Meaning, there will be multiple versions of the main base plot with different idols. (Hope that makes sense lmao)

Having two girlfriends is challenging, well mostly because they're both arguing all the time about who will spend time with you, but garnering the time for work and your two lovely girls wasn't the hardest thing in the world, but it did seem like it when the two couldn't catch a break from you.

"Chae, I have work." You said typing on your laptop. One of the main employees in a project had taken a leave as one of their loved had passed away, and you were the only other senior for the project leading to you having to work at home, when you promised Yunjin and Chaewon a date.

"Your boss is so annoying!" Yunjin whined rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you just quit this job and let us do the work, babe?" Chaewon asked whining along the ginger.

"Nah, I would go insane alone with nothing to do." You stated.

"Right now, we're going insane alone without you!" Yunjin exclaimed dramatically as Chaewon nodded.

You looked beside you, where the girls were, to see the two wrapped in eachothers arms with frowns on their faces, it was hard to stiffle a laugh, but you pushed through.

What you failed to notice, were the two plotting a plan.

'Hey,....' Yunjin whispered to Chaewon.

Chaewon lit up at the idea as she was about to squeal, when Yunjin covered her mouth.

'Dumbass. You would've ruined everything!' Yunjin whisper-yelled, the older mouthed a sorry.

"Is something wrong?" You ask feeling the silence which was never present with the two woman around.

"Nnothing, princess!" The ginger exclaimed. 

"Nothing, love." Chaewon said. You hummed still a bit skeptical but continuing your work nonetheless.

You were on the middle of the bed, there were two spaces on both your sides for Yunjin and Chaewon.

The two sat beside you, as Yunjin tucked your hair behind your ear. Before you vould react, she gave you a peck. "Yunjin!" You exclaimed, your cheeks tainted pink.

Chaewon moved your hair out of the way, giving her a perfect view of you neck and collarbone.

"Chaewon.." You warned though it came out as a whisper. 

"What is it, Love?" She asked kissing your ear. Yunjin pecked your cheek.

That was when it hit you, you were now trapped in the hold of two dangerously hot women.

"W..wait-" before you could finish you felt Chaewon's lips brush your neck.

Yunjin pressed her lips on yours, as she took the laptop from your hand, placing it elsewhere.

Chaewon pulled you down making you lay, as she started pressing kisses on your neck. Wile, Yunjin kissed you again and began tracing your jaw with kisses, as she trailed down to your neck.

The ginger was rougher than the raven, Chaewon was always soft. But Yunjin was impatient.

The ginger sucked, lightly tugging on the good spot of you neck, continuing to leave love bites all through your neck and collarbone.

Chaewon held you hands above your head in a firm grip, making sure not to hurt you.

"Ch..Chaewon~ Yunjin~" you mumbled and moaned at the sensation, the thought of your project very out of your mind as you were too immersed in your priorities.

"Fuck you two!" You exclaimed after everything was over. You were in the middle, both the girls had their arms around your waist keeping you snug.

"Everything for you, princess." Yunjin said with a giggle.

"Anytime, love." The raven said with a smirk.

"Ughhhh- you two as so....annoying!"

"Annoying-ly hot?"

"No-- but, yeah....but-" you stuttered.

"I love you." The two said in unison kissing you on either side of your cheeks.

"Sleep well, love."

"Sweet dreams, princess."

"I love you two too. Good night babies." You said.

And the three of you drifted to sleep with no care of the world.

Maybe hearing a few scolding and working in a time crunch was worth it. As long as it was for Yunjin and Chaewon.

- anything for purinz🛐 -

✧ 05042024 ✧

- ✧ -