𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗏𝖾𝗋. ✧ 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝗎𝗏

"XI ✦ 11"

University au✧

Fluff✧

Shin Yuna, ITZY✧

⋆.˚⊹ ࣪ ˖‧₊˚ ⋅˖⁺‧₊★₊‧⁺˖‧₊˚ ⋅⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆.˚

"Good morning, Hyewon!" Your ears perked up, instantly recognizing the older's voice as a smile crept on your face. "Good morning, Yuna!"

You took out the remaining books you needed, closing the door of your locker. Your eyes locked with hers as her smile widened. She was leaning against her locker- which was beside yours, her books held in her hold.

You pressed the books to your chest, now walking down the halls through the groups of students scattered around the halls along with Yuna.

Having the same classes came in handy, as if one were to be absent, the other could help complete their notes and vice versa. You enjoyed having the same classes as Yuna, your only bestfriend.

You let out a sigh of relief, seeing that your usual seats were vacant. Placing the books down, you slumped in your seat, a yawn following after. Yuna giggled as she sat beside you mumbling something along the lines of, sleepy head.

"So, how are you?" She asked initiating some small talk between you two. "And speaking of, where's your sister?" You asked tilting your head, staring in her eyes.

Cute, she thought. Pushing the comment away, she spoke, "She got a fever."

"Oh, is she okay? Is it just a fever or something more or else?" You questioned further. "No, it's nothing like that. She was just caught up In stress, leading to a fever." She said waving her hands in a declining motion making you laugh as she did so.

"What is this, huh?" You asked replicating the other's actions as she too laughed with a grin. "The Yuna move!" She exclaimed doing more weird actions with her arms.

"So cool!" You laughed along with her. You sobered up once the bell rung indicating, class was about to start. And right on cue, the professor entered the classroom.

You and Yuna sat beside one another on the grassy fields that spread the ground. Flowers providing spots of colour onto the green canvas, the fresh smell of the grass invading your nostrils as a sense of calmness washed over.

The blue sky contrasted well with the ground. The sun's shining rays landing on your features, making your skin glow. You looked ethereal in Yuna's eyes. You smiled as the warm sensation of the bright yellow rays.

"Hey, Yuna?" You called, "take a picture of me!" You handed her your phone as she did what you asked, more like demanded, with an eye roll. 

You squealed taking your phone back from her hands, eyeing the picture with a grin. "Thanks, Yuna-ssi!" You said as you pecked her cheek.

Yuna was shocked, to say the least. Warmth spread through her chest, along with her cheeks as she blinked, amused at your actions. She felt as if Butterflies were having their sweet time flying around in her stomach.

You ran your hand through your hair, ruffling it. Loose strands framed your face. Your eyelashes fluttering as you admired the scene infront of you with a soft smile. You looked beside you to see Yuna stuck in her place.

"Yuna?" You called out as you waved your hand infront of the girl. She was startled as her hand flew to her chest in shock. You giggled before retracting your hand.

"You know, Yuna?," you started, looking into the order's eyes before quickly becoming flustered and staring ahead, her doing the same as a smile played on her lips. She hummed pushing you to go further.

"You're very beautiful! And cute! And nice! Also very sweet! And more!" You showered in compliments. Yuna's breath hitched as she could feel how her cheeks were burning. She hoped the loud thumping of her heart was unheard by you.

"Wow! Uh...Thanks!" She said awkwardly, her hand scratching the nape of her neck. "You're amazing too, you know?" She stared at you with a smile.

Yuna's smile was enough to lighten your day. Her jokes and her mere presence was enough for your heart. "Not as much as you." You said with a little laugh, as Yuna frowned.

"Yeah! Don't lie. You're obviously prettier!" She scolded, her brows furrowed. You were confused. How could you, be more beautiful than her. She's Yuna. The girl you have a crush for.

The girl you've had a crush on since you couldn't remember! All you know is it started around the end of high school. "Yuna! How am I prettier?"

She stared ar you, her mouth parted as your words rung in her ears. Yeah, why did she think you were more beautiful. You're just another average student with great grades.

"You're more pretty in my eyes, Hyewon." Her words left you starstruck. Your mind was sent into a frenzy, and showed how much of an effect those simple words and her, had on you.

"You think I'm beautiful?" You asked. You couldn't believe her. How could you believe her? Nobody had said you were beautiful before, further more, nobody had ever complimented you.

All you heard were the muffled yells of your parents as you curled up with your blanket, trying to cancel out the noise. "Yeah! You're so beautiful." Yuna exclaimed. 

"Really?" That was when she realized, she knew about your situation, she knew how a day went by in your house. "Hey, look at me." Yuna said as you looked to the side, meeting her eyes.

"You're beautiful, cute, intelligent, sweet, kind and more. You're wonderful! You're as perfect as a human can be, in my eyes. And I won't let anyone tell me otherwise, you shouldn't too! What others think, doesn't matter. What matters is how you think of yourself."

You couldn't help but smile, which contrasted your teary eyes. She wiped your tears, as she stared into your eyes. "You think I'm perfect?" You tilted again, which she, still, found adorable.

"As perfect as one can be." She muttered. Your smile widened as you leaned in to peck her cheek. "Yuna?" You called out, she hummed in response, letting you know she was listening.

"I like you." Her eyes widened as she stared into yours. "Say that again!" She exclaimed, she couldn't believe the phrase that left your mouth. "I, Hyewon, like you, Yuna. It's ok if you don't like me back, I don't even know when this happened, I'm sor-"

"No! Don't apologize! I, I like you too!" She exclaimed with a sweet smile. "So, we take things slow?" She asked as you pondered on the question.

"Yeah!" She giggled along with you. She interviewed her hand with yours, and you couldn't help the Blush that crept on your cheeks. "Cute." She said, this time out loud.

"Yuna! I'm not cute!" You said with a pout. She squished your cheeks, leaving a peck on both of them. "Oh, you so are, wonnie."

"And I like that so much. I like you so much."

⋆.˚⊹ ࣪ ˖‧₊˚ ⋅˖⁺‧₊★₊‧⁺˖‧₊˚ ⋅⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆.˚

⊹ ࣪ ˖03052024⋆.˚✧˖°.