𝗬𝗨𝗤𝗜 𝗏𝖾𝗋. ✧ 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌

"13 ✦ XIII"

Idol au✧

Reader as 6th Member✦

Fluff✧

Song Yuqi, (G)I-DLE✦

⋆.˚⊹ ࣪ ˖‧₊˚ ⋅˖⁺‧₊★₊‧⁺˖‧₊˚ ⋅⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆.˚

"Yuqi!" You exclaimed as she pushed you to the nearest wall, pinning you with her hands on either side of your head. Her soft lips pressed against yours as she tilted her head, deepening the kiss.

You called out her name in between kisses trying to get her attention. She pulled out resting her forehead against yours, "We're in the changing room!" You exclaimed to which she again pecked your lips. 

"I'll be fast." She said as she began kissing your jaw, making her way to your neck. You bit your lip trying to suppress any sounds from leaving. "This...is not the.. time!" You said between breaths.

She lightly sucked making sure not to leave any marks, "Are you two ready yet?" You heard Soyeon call out. "Five minutes!" Yuqi said as she stared at you with a grin while you glared at her.

Yuqi started leaving feather kisses all over your face. From your nose bridge to the inner corner of your eyes to your forehead to your cheeks bones. You giggled at the tingly feeling.

Every single kiss made more and more Butterflies erupt in your stomach. Your heart was doing backflips upon backflips and your mind was filled with her. It felt it was only you and her in the given moment. Together.

"My turn!" You exclaimed as you started doing the same. She let out a sweet laugh as you kissed all over her face. You gave the final peck on her lips and as you pulled out, Yuqi pulled you back in. After another short session she pulled out with a sweet smile.

She cupped your face, as she squished your cheeks making you whine. "You're so adorable!" She exclaimed as she brushed her nose over yours. "Am not!" You said with a pout. She gave a final kiss on your puckered lips before she pulled out.

"We'll continue this later." She said as she pecked your cheeks and lips. You groaned at the loss of warmth as she pulled away. Yuqi laughed as you whined before unlocking the door and leaving.

You went to your make up stylist who had to touch up most of the make up she had done beforehand because a certain someone couldn't keep their lips to themselves. You weren't complaining tho.

⋆.˚⊹ ࣪ ˖‧₊˚ ⋅˖⁺‧₊★₊‧⁺˖‧₊˚ ⋅⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆.˚

⊹ ࣪ ˖05052024⋆.˚✧˖°.