6

Charlie's POV

We went back up the penthouse and the couple are now gone. Elliot did leave a message, saying thank you and that he won't be seeing anyone for a week with Edward as well. I called up Carlisle on the phone and explained what happened the night before.

He understood why Elliot said that but hoped that this will never happen again. "Edward was a typhoon after that phone call. He destroyed the whole house and cried in their treehouse all night. I don't like seeing a member of my coven like this again. I wish to meet Elliot when the couple came back. I have a few words to say to him for his stunt. Anyways, thank you for clearing it up between them. Good day and thanks."

I ended the call and sat down on the couch. Looking back at what happened, I felt jealous of Elliot and Edward. "What's wrong?" Lucifer asked, handing me a glass of scotch. "It's nothing. I just felt really jealous of the duo. I mean, they've already met their soulmate while we're still looking for them."

"I understand, brother but we must be patient" "I know but we've travelled all around the world yet still no hint of where they are. Are they even alive or dead now? Nothing. I feel like giving up so many times now."

"Don't," Gabriel interrupted. "We have to wait for them. Though Lucifer isn't really keeping his virginity. We have our true mate. It's just a matter of time. We have been patient for millennials and we can do it again. How about this? We can go on vacation someday and search them out. For now, let's deal with the issue in Forks and then we can get to our search. Deal?" "Deal!" We clinked our glasses together in victory.

As the sun starts to set, I head home. Bella was already there, eating dinner. I greeted her from the and hung my coat before stashing my gun away in a safe. If Bella was able to break someone up, there's no telling what she would do with a gun.

I sat down and enjoyed the dinner she made, steak and potatoes. "Bella, I need to talk to you about something."I said as soon as we finished eating. "What is it?" She started to fidget in her seat. "Don't think you don't know? I know you took my phone and sent those photos to Elliot last night."

"It was just a prank."

"Just a prank? Bella, you almost ruined their relationship. If you do this again, I will take away your car next time and you will be grounded till summer. Remember, I'm only letting you stay here because I want to bond with you and spend time with you as a family. I can easily send you back if you step one foot out of line again, got it? Edward is engaged and is going to get married. End of story." I gave her my ultimatum and went upstairs to freshen up.

I went back down to see Bella gone but I didn't hear her door shut. I peeked outside and saw the truck missing. I looked around and saw a note on the table. 'heading to Jessica's place, be back before 12.' huh, liar. I called up Lucifer and what do you know? She is at a different club with Mike and Tyler.

I don't know how she got in but she was really wild. Drinking, dancing and making out with the two boys and other people without a care in the world. I snapped a few photos of the trio and sent it to Mike and Tyler's parents anonymously.

I watched as the duo got a call from their parents, yelling at them. Even with the loud music, you can hear bits and pieces of their arguments. The duo left while Bella continues to dance and drink. When the clock struck 12, she was still partying like crazy. I left the scene afterwards.

I did call in a few dispatch, telling them about a drunk driver heading to town. I walked back to Lucifer's club to enjoy my night. "Not partying with someone tonight?" I ask Lucifer, who's sitting at the bar with a martini in hand. "Not tonight. I wanna see the drama that Bella's about to cook up tomorrow. For now, let's just enjoy each other's company." He pats my shoulder and hands me my beer.

"Thanks." I take a sip before looking around the dance floor. "Is that Edward and Elliot on the dance floor right now? Dirty dancing?" "Yep, they made up and I asked Elliot to come over to help out for tonight's performance. Edward joined in as well, playing the piano. I'm pretty sure they're going to continue they're love fest after this. Welp, there they go."

The love bird left the scene, into the shadow. The party continues until 3 am. I head back afterwards. My shifts is tonight. So, I'm able to catch some zzz's. Lucifer followed me to see how much trouble Bella's in. Immediately, I spotted her by the town sign, getting arrested.

I ignored her, driving back to my house. "Oh, she is in so much trouble. I can imagine what people would think when they find out about her little stunt tonight."