3

Third person's POV

Bella came back to the house at 4 in the morning, trying to be silent as possible. Of course, it doesn't matter if you're living with a being that can literally hear from here to another country. She got in bed and went to sleep. Waking up, she freshens up and gets ready to go to school. Her outfit being simple and casual to attract attention to herself, being shy and introverted.

Charlie was already awake with a coffee in hand when Bella came down for breakfast. 'who the hell is she trying to fool? Maybe the kids, but definitely not us, especially Lucifer.' Charlie thoughts, looking at Bella's outfit.

"I was thinking of going to the Lodge for dinner tonight. Head over there after school, ok?"

"ok, char-dad." Charlie then heads out to the station. It's usually not really busy, with the town being so small but it was fulfilling for him. As soon as he sat down, one of the officers came in with a case. "a missing hiker. A mother called us from Seattle, their son went missing after going hiking in town. She hasn't heard from him for 2 days and this is already day 3."

"did her son specify which trail he'll be using?" Charlie ask, taking a look at the boy's profile.

"yes, her son told her and left a map of the trail he'll be using, so that she'll know where he might be. This is where he was last stayed, according to the mother." officer Ryan, (I'm making it up), pointed at a map of the trail her son was on. It's not too steep and is used a lot by other hikers.

"we'll do a search there tomorrow. For now, try to see if you can get a signal on the son's phone." the officer left the room, leaving Charlie to stern over the case.

Meanwhile, Bella was having a mean time on being the new girl. She made sure to keep her persona up and already has 2 guys around her finger. Jessica, who was sitting next to her at lunch was pretty jealous, "you're the shiny new toy, " Jessica tells her and it felt amazing.

Suddenly, she spotted a group of people coming into the cafeteria. "who are they?" Bella pointed at them. "that's Mr and Mrs Cullens foster kids. They moved back gere from Alaska about a few years ago." Jessica tells her. "they kind of keep to themselves." Angela the shy nerdy girl explained. Jessica joined in, "And they're all together, like together together."

"the blonde girl, that's Rosalie. And the big dark-haired guy, that's Emmet. They're like a thing. I don't even know if that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related."

"yeah, but they live together. It's weird," Jessica tried to justify her words and continued on. "the little dark-haired girl is Alice. She's really weird. And she's with Jasper, the blond one that looks like he's in pain. Doctor Cullen is this foster dad/matchmaker."

"maybe he'll adopt me," Angela teased.

Finally, another one come in. This one intrigues Bella, "who's he?" Jessica turns around for a second, "that's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously but he's already taken. He's engaged right now but we don't know who his partner is. Last I heard, it's a man who works with your uncle Lucifer, I think his name is Elliot Everton. Maybe you can ask your uncle."

Bella definitely didn't get the memo as she continued to stare at Edward, who was feeling very uncomfortable. A call distracts him from the new girl's stare, the person calling making him smile. "oohhh, is that your prince charming calling?" Emmet teased the vamp. Edward ignores his silly brother and picks up the call.

Elliot: hello there, my little pianist. My ray of sunshine and ice. How are you today? Sorry for not replying to you earlier this morning. The cafe got to hectic this morning.

Edward: hey babe. I'm good. It's fine. I understand how the morning rush could get. How about you?

Elliot: I'm feeling peachy, now that I can finally hear my lover's voice. Hey, can you go somewhere private for a minute? I need to tell you something important.

Edward: um ok.

Edward got up from the table and heads to the men's toilet, throwing away his tray of food. As soon as he closed the door, Elliot appears into the room. "Elliot, you're here!" Edward exclaims, jumping in from a hug. "of course, I'm here. I miss my little pianist. Or should I say....." suddenly, they were transported to Elliot's penthouse. "my little slut...."

Edward could feel his pants tighten up from the nickname. The lights suddenly turn red and the atmosphere became really sensual. "now then, I called your father beforehand to tell him that you're staying with me for the whole day and night. I'll be going on a business trip to London tomorrow for three days, meaning I won't be seeing my darling....... for a while."

Elliot pulls out his belt, making a loud noise that instantly arouses Edward even more. "Which means, I only have 19 hours to get my fill of my soulmate for three days. Which also means, you won't be taking any breaks. Can you take it, darling?"

Edward nods, not trusting his brain for the right answer. Elliot, being given the green light, pulls out an assortment of outfit, perfect for any kind of roleplay." you know what to do, pick an outfit and we can play all day, my lovely darling......."

"Edward sure is taking a long time," Jasper exclaims, heading to his next class. "oh, Edward's not here. Elliot came to pick him up. They'll be gone for the whole day. Tomorrow morning, they'll come back." Alice answered.

"hahaha! Good luck, Eddie! You're gonna need it." Emmet laughs all the way to his class, already planning the punchline he'll be saying to his brother for a long time.

To be continue

New character alert!

Name: Elliot Everton

Age: very old

Occupation: night club and cafe owner

Mate: Edward Mason Cullen