1

Charlie's POV

It was on Hallows eve when I got a notification from someone I don't even wish to think about.  " who's calling? " Lucifer ask.  We were partying in his nightclub, 'DARK FESTIVITY' in LA, a club for the Supernatural.  " It's my ex-wife, Renee, " I replied.  I look down at my phone, it's a text message.  " I'll check it later." I handed the phone to Lucifer, taking a sip of my drink.  The night continued on, we danced and drink all night.  When I woke up the next morning, I was pretty hangover but that's to be expected.  I stayed over at Lucifer's apartment, the second story of the club.

I went downstairs to get some water and found my brothers laughing on the floor.  " what's so funny? " I ask.  Gabriel hands me the phone that was lying on the table.  I looked through it and laughed out loud as well.  It was my wife, she was trying to send Isabella to my care because she is getting married and is planning to travel with her new husband.  I wanted to laugh at this, she claims the reason she left me was all because I refused to leave Forks, but in reality, she cheated on me with someone else.  I don't know who but not my problem.  

" Are you going to take her in? What're your plans for this? We can send her to a boot camp or we can ignore it. " I look through everything going on..... I have a few things going on in the afterlife, even if I've retired.  I try to keep an eye on everything to keep the flow of life and death stable.  " let's do it.  I'm quite bored and I wanna see how she raised my 'daughter'. " I replied with a yes with a few words of 'encouragement' for Renee and her new husband, Phil, now that I remembered. 

" Alright, I've said yes but I'm going to give Bella a piece of my mind. If she's nice, I'll treat her like a daughter but if not, let's just say; she'll regret ever coming back to town." I sip my drink with a smirk on my face.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Bella's coming back to Forks, ever since she was 9 years old.  I'm at the airport, waiting for her.  Finally, she arrived.  She looked quite similar to me but she was still mortal looking.  More importantly, she doesn't have the familiar aura of a grim reaper (that's the kind of supernatural I am). I hold my hands up to get her attention. " hey, Isabella. It's nice to see you again. How's the flight? " I ask.

" It's Bella and it was fine. Where's the car?" I lead her back to the cruiser as I had work before coming here. " the police car, great. Whatever, Let's go home now." she throws her bag into the trunk. The drive back was quite and uncomfortable but it's what I expected.

'I wonder why she came back.'

Bella's POV

I can't believe mom wanted me to come here.  I had everything going on for me, boys begging my attention, party's all night and sex's all the time. If I had a bad grade, I'll get on my knees and seduced the professors  all night long. All in all, a good life. But then, mom got married to one of the guys I was sleeping with (I still do though). She wanted me to go back to Forks, to seduce Charlie's brothers to get the inheritance money. She wasn't given anything since the brother's told her no but now, she can. 

At first, I was hesitant but when she showed me a picture of them..... WOW, THEY ARE HOT! especially the oldest one, He owns several nightclub in LA and Las Vegas. Meanwhile, the second one was a neurosurgeon and a hot one at that. This means they're both rich and have a lot of money. If I manage the snag one or both of them, I'll be set for life. I'll be wealthy and have lots of sex with hot men.

'ah, I can't wait. Lucifer and Gabriel, you'll be mine. as well as your money. For Charlie, maybe he can be a side lover. He's not my father anyway..... It'll be a walk in a park.'