4

Bella's POV

After school ended, I remembered the promise to the Lodge with Charlie and head straight to the restaurant. As I head inside, I quickly spotted Charlie as well as Lucifer and Gabriel at a booth, at the back. I head straight towards them, giving a few shy greetings to the other customers on the way to the booth.

At first, I wanted to sit next to Lucifer, seeing as he's the most popular and older of the trio but there was no space. So, I'm forced to sit next to Charlie. "hey, boys. Nice to see you again and Bella...... You look great!" the waitress greets us, passing us the menu.

"hi, cora. Nice to see you again," Gabriel says to her. "we'll have the usual. Bella, what do you want?"

"I'll have a water. With the veggie burger and salad." as we handed the menu back, the adults started to converse again but there was no way for me to barge in on the conversation. It's all just medivine, cops and business.

"hey, dad," Charlie turns to me. "I was wondering if you know a bit about the Cullens? They seem to be alone all the time and kinda kept to themselves....." The reason why I asked is because Edward is my soulmate. From the moment I saw him, I knew we're meant to be together.

"not really," Lucifer answers. "they visit my club often, especially the eddie boy. Elliot and him are literally stuck like glue, never separated from each other. They are going to get married as soon as Edward finished highschool and is heading off to college."

"that's right. We're also lucky to have doctor Cullen with us. He's skilled and is great at his job. His wife, Esme is very sweet, as well. Besides, i haven't heard a single bad thing about tbose kids, just that they kept to themselves but what do you expect from them? " the conversation ended soon after that, with no indication of us getting back to it again.

A call interrupts us, "I have to take this." Charlie left the room for a minute. I saw that it was from Elliot and luckily, I was near the window and was able to spy on him. It seems like it's Elliot, Edward's fiancee. Well, not on my watch. When he head back in, the food finally arrived. We ate in silence and head back after dessert.

Afterwards, we headed home. As soon as Charlie's snores sounded, I took a quick peek into his room and steal his phone. After seeing Edward at school today and hearing about it, I snapped a few photos of him at school and photoshoped it to look like we're together. This wasn't the first time I've ever had done this and it won't be my last.

I opened Charlie's messages and sends them to Elliot, making up a fake story about Edward and I being together for a long time, way before they met. I also mention that we were still together and that Elliot shouldn't be with Edward anymore because he's a cheater. I quickly sent it and erase it to cover my tracks.

I head back to bed with a smile, tomorrow I'll be comforting my future hubby.

Third person's POV

The Cullens are having a peaceful night. The others were hunting whilst Edward stayed back to compose. Edward was making a new song for Elliot when his phone rang. Missing his beloved, Edward quickly answered.

Edward: babe, I miss-

Elliot: am I a joke to you?

Edward: babe, what are you saying? (Edward felt anxious and scared suddenly)

Elliot: oh really, then why did i got photos of you with Isabella Swan?! Huh, you were dating someone while we're together?! Am I a joke to you?!

Edward: no, this is a mistake. I never cheated on you! I love you! Can we talk about this? (Edward's eyes felt dry and crackly as venom, that could never fall, started to form in his eyes)

Elliot: I need time, Edward. Don't contact me for a while.

Edward: wait, please, can't we just-

The call ended abruptly, leaving Edward with a broken heart.

When the others got back, the house was a mess. The tables were turned, glasses and crystal vases were shattered, the piano was destroyed and the tv was punched through so badly, it broke in half. Soon, they hear sobs coming from upstairs.

Carlisle and Jasper decided to check and saw Edward, on the floor, sobbing while holding Elliot's hoodie in his hand. "he-he left me," Edward sobbed out. "Charlie texted him, saying that I was cheating on him with Bella before we dated and that I was two-timing him....... He wouldn't listen and said we need a break......"

Jasper was overwhelmed with the pain and sadness that is flowing out of Edward. Rosalie comforted Edward and the rest joined in. They hugged the poor boy m and tries to comfort their son/brother down. Edward couldn't handle anymore and rushed out of the house, to a hidden tree house.

It was built by him and Elliot, together. It was fir when he missed him when Elliot's away. Edward curls up into a blanket, soaked in Elliot's scent and tries to rest up to talk to Charlie to tomorrow.

Elliot, was also not having a good time. He destroyed his house interior but when he was about to destroy Edward's stuff, he couldn't. He still love his precious vampire but his heart was torn to pieces on what just happened to him, to them.

He curls up on the floor, holding Edward's jacket to his face. He will need some rest to talk to Edward about this. But, right now, he needs time.

They both need time.