5

Charlie's POV

As soon as I've gotten up, tons of messages and calls sounded from my phone. I quickly checked it and it was from Edward and Elliot, asking me to meet them. I felt suspicious about it and checked my messages and what do I find?

Bella took my phone and sent photos that were Photoshop of her and Edward together. I don't even know when she did this but the damage has happened. Elliot is literally asking if it's true or not and Edward is begging me to tell Elliot that he never cheated.

I knew Elliot would get hurt so fast because Edward wasn't his first love. Elliot used to date a spinster back in the 18th century. They were happy but then, I found out that the spinster has been seeing a girl behind Elliot. I told him but he yelled at me for lying to him. It wasn't until he saw them together at the spinster's shop, sleeping together.

They broke up and Elliot wasn't the same. He lost his spark until Edward arrived. I quickly texted them to meet me at Lucifer's penthouse. I texted lucifer about the situation beforehand and he gave the green light. I quickly told the station that I won't be coming in. This was fine as I rarely take a day off anyway. After that, I head to the bathroom for a quick shower and change into something casual for the day.

 After that, I head to the bathroom for a quick shower and change into something casual for the day

I quickly teleport to the penthouse. Lucifer was there, in a bathrobe. I looked around and saw a girl leaving the penthouse. "Rough night?" I teased. Lucifer just rolls his eyes and grabbed a drink. I sat down and waited for the fighting couple to come.

After 5 minutes, they finally arrived. Elliot teleported here while Edward drove/ran over here. The 2 looked awkwars and sat opposite of each other. I cleared my throat, "I'm not going to repeat this again, Bella took my phone while I was asleep and send those fake photos. Bella has never met Edward and they are definitely not dating each other. This is just something Bella did this to break you guys up. That's it."

"Now, Charlie and I will leave this room and you both are going to talk this out. Until you both settle this argument, you cannot leave. Got it, bye." Lucifer and I shifted to the club and hang out until opening time.

"Hopefully, those two got along again."

"Cheers to that, Lucy."

Third person's POV

Meanwhile, the two stared at each other, not knowing how to start. Edward made the first move, jumping onto Elliots lap and asking him to say something. Tears starts to fall as Elliot understood what he has done, " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldve believed you. Believed in our love but I was a fool. I'm so sorry, my muse."

The two embraced each other, happy to be in each other's arms again. Soon, things start to get a bit heated. Elliot kissed Edward, exploring every inch of his mouth. He hoisted Edward up and teleported to his penthouse, into their playroom. Elliot throws him to the bed and straddles his leg around his hip.

Edward looked up and saw himself in their playroom, a place where any fantasies Elliot has will be played out. He sees the bulge on Elliot's pants that was also rubbing him as well. "Elliot......" Edward mutters out as he starts to rub even more. Elliot quickly stops him and snaps his finger, changing Edward's outfit into a sexy and seductive Neko maid outfit with an already vibrating cat tail in him and cat paw gloves.

"Ah! Elliot!"

"Shu..... Edward, the day is still young. I seem to remember that we're supposed to be vacationing today until next week. So, I prepared lots for you. I'm going to give you lots of rewards and punishment for this week. Starting with this." Elliot floats up many cosplay outfits, all of them being very lecherous and sinful.

"We're going to be roleplaying with every outfit, which is 20 of them. By the end of this week, I'll have ruined you for anyone else but me. So, what do you say, my pet?"

Hearts started to appear in Edward's pupils. He gave a light peck on Elliot's lips and then, pulls up his skirt with the other, "please ruin me, master."