Chapter 31 Leaked video!

Wassal's POV:

At the breakfast table, my thoughts were still stuck on her, would she be fine, Uncle Iftikhar wouldn't have been too angry with her, I tried to relax, but couldn't. I was lost in thoughts when a ringtone interrupted my thoughts and brought me back to the table.

It was Baba's phone, he picked it up, "Yes" 

"What," His expression was shocked and worried.

"Who did this?" He asked clenching his jaw, something must have gone wrong. The folds on his forehead were getting deeper.

"I'll check it myself!" and he dropped the call. He entangled his fingers and began to think something.

"Baba, what is it? Is everything fine?"  I asked as tension was evident on his face.

 He shook his head and said," Your video has been uploaded by someone, It is circulating on the internet and news!" 

For a minute was confused,  "What video?" I asked him in confusion.

"When you were helping shinaya, someone made your video and uploaded it!" 

I sighed, now who the hell did this Then I remembered that while we were turning there, some people were making videos, he must have been one of them.

"How bad is it?" I inquired about its severity. "On every news channel!" He told me. "But the good news is that at least they knew that Zawaar was harassing her and you were there to help her, but.." He stopped. "But what?" I asked. "But Shinaya's face has been exposed and they will soon find out about her and her family" 

"We got to do something, We can't let them bother them, you know these media persons very well" I clenched my fist in fury. "I know, but we have to take moves carefully, any sentimental movement can add fuel to this matter," He told me.

Another bell rang on Baba's phone. I hoped it wouldn't be something bad.

"Assalam o alaikum baba," It was Da ji ( Grandfather) on other side.

"د الله شکر دی، زه ښه یم. تاسو څنګه یئ (Allah ka shkr baba, I'm fine, How are you?)" 

"I don't know either baba, it's just this media they are highlighting this news and video everywhere" Dada must have inquired him about the news.

"هو، دوی ټول هلته وو (Yes, they were all there,)"

"Yes I've dealt with that boy and his family, but this matter is again been highlighted"

"Okay, I'll wait for you, Allah hafiz" He ended the call.

"Do they all know about the news too? " I asked to confirm.

He nodded and told me that Da Ji would visit us today. As he was also very close best friends with Shinaya's grandfather so that was not gonna happen that he would not have been here to support them in this hard time, as they did us every time.

Baba told me that he would call Iftakhar uncle and meet him personally to decide what to do about this situation.

Shinaya's POV:

We were all worried on the table, Mama was trying to relax baba but we all didn't know what was going on? who made this video? And how did it go viral in just one night?

Amidst this situation our maid came running and told us panting" M_mam, there are a lot of media persons outside! they are knocking on the doors and asking to take some kind of interviews!" 

"What!" Baba exclaimed. "How did they find us this early?" Mama was shocked too.

"We should not give them any statement right now, we need to talk to Uncle Ali first, we don't know how he handled that Zawaar" Atif bhai explained, he was right, it can cause any contrast in the our statement. Baba and Mama agreed with his point and between this conversation baba's phone rang, it was Ali's uncle. They both discussed the whole situation and decided to meet at our place tomorrow. 

What was happening in my life? Everything was getting out of control, I didn't know what to do. How to clean all this mess? My life was stuck.....

Zawaar's POV:

How the fuck he interfered in my matters? How the fuck he is to her? A new wave of fury always ran inside me thinking of how he treated me back there and took her from me. 

I had no clue that Kadar and my dove were that close ...my thoughts were interrupted when Baba entered the room. He was pretty furious, and amidst this fury he threw a newspaper at me

"Watch, what the fuck you have done!!" He shouted, I rolled my eyes as I knew it was routine. he was always angry with me, no matter what.

"What I have done," I asked dismissively.

"Your video of harassing that girl is circulating all over the news! every news channel, every new channel is denouncing you! they are pointing fingers at our family" He yelled. 

I held the newspaper and read the first page, a close picture of me pulling my dove and a picture of Kadars were published on it.  It read as:

"Zawaar Rajpoot, son of the renowned businessman was seen harassing a girl in the latest viral video"

"Wow, You wanted me to get famous in a young age right, so here I am!" I moved the newspaper to him with a smirk.

He pulled it from my hand and pointed to the second line, "Also read it"

"Sons of well-known businessmen, Kadar group of industries, were seen rescuing that girl from Zawaar Rajpoot"

"So what? I didn't invite them there!" I sighed.

He threw the paper away, "Shut up! you know what you have done, our reputation is spoiled everywhere!" He shouted.

I cracked my neck, and got up from bed, "Dad, you don't need to worry about it, it is just silly news, just give some notes (money) to these news channels, and it will shut their mouth," I told him casually.

I Poured water in the glass and took a sip, "you did the same to control the situation of my club scandal, so it must be more easy now!" I reminded him.

"That was outside of the country, We could just deny it or say it was a fake video, but if those Kadasr or that girl's family made a news statement first? you will be trapped Zawaar!!!!" He clenched his jaw.

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes, "So what do you want me to do now?"

He took a deep breath and uttered, "Engagement!"