Chapter 29 HIS ANGER

Shinaya's POV:

"How did this all happen?" His cold voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him, he was talking to me but was looking straight. I quickly looked away as he turned his gaze at me. I bent my eyes down, I am sure my face was red with embarrassment.

"Shinaya!" He pressed.

"I met him at y_your party..." I explained the situation to him from A to Z. How did I meet him to why he is after me now...

"I told you to stay from that bastard, but you didn't listen," He said angrily as he turned towards me.

"I did, I didn't even talk to him properly." I tried to explain.

"You shouldn't even have met him!" He clenched his jaw. "I didn't meet him, he came to me!" 

I tried to justify myself but he yelled,  "It's the same shinaya! you should have avoided him!" 

He didn't listen to me. Tears were appearing in my eyes, I wanted to tell him that I avoided him as much as I could but he wasn't ready to listen to anything. I gulped and turned my face straight. 

I tried my best to control myself as I didn't wanted him to see me like this, but there were my tears, silently falling from my eyes. 

Wassal's POV:

As I yelled at her, I immediately regretted it as she went silent, I knew I hadn't but I couldn't control myself.

It was too late, the golden circle was getting shiny, and she was about to weep, 

What should I do? What should I do?  I was glancing at her and was thinking of ways to console her but I was late. Tears started to fall from her beautiful eyes, My heart skipped a beat, she was sniffing in a moment. Why did  I do that? I shook my head in regret.

"Shinaya," I said in a calm voice, looking at her.

She didn't spare a glance at me, but I completed my sentence, "I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry,"  It was my fault I shouldn't have shouted at her.

She cleaned her face with the back of her sleeve, "It's okay" She said in a low voice.

Allah ka shkr hai is nay rona tu band kia, meri tu jaan hi nikl gai this ( Thank God She stopped weeping, I would have died seeing her like this.)

"Analysing the whole situation, a question clicked in my mind, " How did he reach you at the cafe? did he followed you before?" 

"I_I don't know, we didn't notice him follow us on our way" She was unsure. 

"To whom did you tell about your visit to the cafe?" I asked her

"Ah, no one extra, just mama, mahnoor, maryam, aqsa and..." She stopped and her eyes went a little wide, she parted her lips but didn't utter anything.

"And who?" I pressed.

"A_And Hazil" 

I was looking at her, I told her to stay away from him and she got his number?? And she even told him about her personal plans?  My fist tightened in anger and I stopped the car.

"I told you to stay away from that piece of shit, and you told him about your plans?" I raised my eyebrows.

She hesitated but then nodded her head  Y_yes" 

There it is, I lost it.

"I told you to stay away from that bastard, didn't I?" I clenched my jaw.