Happy Mother's day (special chapter)

It's almost been a week since the first time I wore the ring and I can't stop but stare at it. 

It's magical, fantastic, beautiful and very elegant. With its gold flowers and vines around it makes it even more attractive that compliments the stone of the ring. 

A White Flower.

I smiled while playing with it. 

"You're starring at the ring I gave you again." Said the man who just got out from the shower.

"Can't help it, though." I said with a grin. "I mean, the love of my life gave it to me."

He come closer to me. "Oh, really?"

"Yes." I had a grin on my face then I kiss him. "Go put some clothes before Anya comes in and sees you like this."

"Right."

I giggle at his gesture then looks at the ring on my finger again. 

After in while, I went out from the room and saw Anya watching TV with Bond.

I swear if this kid is really mine or living under my rules, she will be cleaning and train first thing in the morning. Just like how I experienced but since she's not...

"Anya, don't be too close to the TV's screen or your eyes will be damaged."

"Don't worry, mama." She said in a straight face.

I sigh to control myself as I shook my head then went to get my coat.  "I'm going out for a while."

"Huh? Where are you going?"

I walk towards him. "I'm just going to a friend's birthday." I said with a smile.

"Oh, ok." He said with a smile. "What time are you coming home, then? I hope you'd come home early."

"Why? What's up?"

Loid and Anya looked at each other. 

"Because we're gonna missed you mama!"

"Oh." I said with doubt. "Don't worry, I'll be early." I reassure them.

I wondered what has gotten into them until I have reach my destination. I mean, what's up about today? 

If it's something special but for me, it's something that reminds me of my pain.

"Excuse me but mind if I ask you something, sir?" 

"I don't mind, ma'am."

"Um, why is everyone been giving gifts to a married women?"

"Oh, today is Mothers' day, ma'am." The Uber driver answered.