Heavy

It have been two months since we slept together. 

Yes, in every chance we get, we do it. Sometimes in his car, when it's just us, in a dressing room, even in the C.R. He just don't know how to control himself whenever we're alone. But it doesn't matter, I love him.

We were having a family breakfast together as family then unexpected suddenly happen to me. 

"Mama, are you ok?"

"Yor." I felt his hand on my back. "Yor." He called again as I vomit again.

I have been vomiting this past few weeks and I have no idea why. But I do have two possible things: One is because of the food I've been eating outside, and two, is that a bun is in my oven.

For the first time even in my life as her daughter, I got scared. Scared of her reaction and dad's. I'm scared for myself and for Twilight, the father of my baby.

I'm also scared that before he finds out about it, he's already left me due to finding out about... me.

Yes, I have been seeing visions on how he would leave me. And one of them is that we were trying to kill each other.

Everytime I remember his face when he found out that I am Thorn Princess, an assassin, he looked utterly disgusted. And I felt ashamed...

I stopped vomiting. I flush my dirt then sigh as I stand up.

"I am fine." I said trying to think the right words.

"Why were you vomiting, then?" 

I sigh then looked him in the eye. "Maybe just the food that I ate last night." I reasoned.

I heard him sigh then hugs me from behind. "God, I thought you were sick."

I held his arms around me as I embrace him more. "I'm not sick." I reassure him.

"I love you." He said then kisses me on the neck.

I smiled. "I love you more."

"Gross!" Anya interrupted us. "Mama and papa are making Anya want to vomit, too!"

I giggle as I break free from Loid's embrace. "Sorry, Anya." I said then I showered her with my kisses.

She giggled. "Papa is cute when he's jealous!"

I turn to him with an awe of the cute sight of his jealousy face.

"I am not jealous!" He blushed.

"Yes, you are." I tease.

"Oh, really?" He said. "I'll show on how jealous I am!" He then carry us both in his arms.

Just hearing their laughs made me feel all better but looking back in the past few days, I have been experiencing signs of being pregnant. Not to mention, I didn't have my period last month and I kept telling myself that it's just late.

Nine weeks have passed and there is no sign of blood from me. I also noticed that I get tired easily, having nausea in the mornings and I even get dizzy for some reason.

"So you hadn't have your period for two months?"

"Yes and..." I paused to breath. "And I want you to run some tests in me."

"Are you sure?" She said worriedly.

"Yes." I said. "And Aunt Selina?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell her, ok?" I beg. "Even anyone."

She nod. "Ok."

After a while when the test is done, I went to the usual place coffee shop to report.