°•°EPISODE 9°•°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

°•°AFTER SOME DAYS °•°

They were all sitting at the dining table, waiting for breakfast. After a while, some maids brought in breakfast and served everyone. Everyone ate in silence and then left for the office.

Everyone was sitting in the meeting room, waiting for Miffy. As soon as she entered the room, complete silence fell, and everyone sat up straight.

Miffy: As you all know, our project has been completed very successfully and has been a great achievement.

Miffy: First of all, I want to thank those who worked day and night on this project, and it's because of their hard work and efforts that our project is now the number one project in Korea.

Miffy: Today's meeting has been called for a special reason, for a special project. Before we start the meeting, let one thing be clear in your minds.

Miffy: This project is my dream. I will not tolerate any kind of mistake or negligence in it.{She said this in a very strict tone}

Everyone in the room was trembling with fear. They all nodded in unison and assured her that they would take good care of everything and not give her any reason to complain.

Miffy: It was my dream to open the world's biggest restaurant which I want to fulfill now. In which the famous food of every country of the world is available.

Miffy: I already select a location where I build my restaurant or you can say food ocean.

Sehun: Do you know how many foods are available in all over the world?.....

Miffy: There is no definitive answer to the number of foods in the world, as it's constantly evolving with new ingredients, dishes, and cuisines emerging. However, here are some estimates.

Miffy: According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), there are over 50,000 plant species that are edible, although only about 3,000 are widely consumed.
10,000 to 15,000 animal species.

Miffy: The FAO estimates that around 10,000 to 15,000 animal species are used as food sources, including fish, shellfish, insects, and mammals.

Miffy: Considering regional variations, ingredients, and cooking methods, it's estimated that there are over 1 million different dishes worldwide.

Miffy: With globalization, migration, and culinary innovation, new foods and dishes are constantly being introduced, making it difficult to give an exact number.

They were all staring at her in utter disbelief, astonished that Mafia Queen could possess such sensitive information. She had never shown the slightest interest in such matters before, and her expertise lay solely in brutal eliminations and ruthless violence. She was only known for her cold-blooded killing sprees.

Mr. Han: Where did you get all this information? You seem to know about it a lot....

Miffy: I think you really underestimate me... Aren't you? You know full well that when I take an interest in something, I leave no stone unturned and gather every last bit of information about it. I'm not one to be underestimated!

Kookie: "What's our business in all this? Why are you involving us in this? {He asked in a harsh tone}

Miffy: Don't be in a rush, my man. Hold on tight. You'll know everything in due time. Just wait a little longer...