°•°EPISODE 8°•°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

°•°NEXT DAY°•°

Her eyes open due to the sound of the alarm, she lifts her head from Jungkook's chest and starts looking at his face deeply. She runs her fingers over his face gently as if not wanting to wake Jungkook up. She was staring at him so lovingly. After a long time, today she showed some expression on her face.

After giving a little peck on his lips. She carefully gets up from him and goes to the bathroom for freshen up. Exactly 30 minutes later she leaves the bathroom and went to the wardrobe to get ready.

°•°HER LOOK°•°

Before leaving the room she glances at him and thinks about yesterday's incident

Before leaving the room she glances at him and thinks about yesterday's incident. As soon Jungkook's words come to her mind, her face turns red with anger and she leaves the room angrily. She left the mansion angrily and go to her torture chamber or you can say that death chamber.

She was beating a man continuesly when her anger subsided a bit, she left the room and went to another room where a complete set up was made for her, no one was allowed to enter in this the room except those she allowed.

°•°ROOM°•°

Mr. Han and Sehun entered and bow to her respectfully.

Mr. Han: What is this I'm hearing? Why did you do this. They weren't his parents were they? I know you won't do anything to them. Your doing this has increased his hatred for you. Miffy....

Miffy: Now you will begin. I don't have time to listen to all these shits from you guys. {She said angrily} Where's the result?

Sehun: We found his boss and guess what? Gim Jehun is behind all this whose son Gim Eunho you brutally killed during encounter. Gim Eunho who trafficking girls from one country to another. Gim Jehun has also started the same work. He also trafficking girls and sell them in clubs and to rich fu*kers. He wants to take revenge from you for his son's death.