°•°EPISODE 4°•°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: Welcome to my world.....

As soon as the girl's voice reached our ears, we looked towards the entrance. A girl walks into a room with all the splendor and attitude of a queen.

With a serious face without any expression and smile on her face, her presence had a distinct glow. She had the power to make anyone crazy at first glance with her beauty. Her dangerous and attractive aura could bring anyone to their knees with a single blow.

Seeing her, a strange sensation ran through my whole body. I felt a beautiful feeling inside me that I had never felt before. Suddenly I felt a strange tickle in my stomach that awakened new emotions in me that I had never felt before.

For some reason it all felt good but I don't know what those feelings were.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when that beautiful and sweet voice hit my ears again. But there was a terror in her voice that made anyone's legs tremble badly in fear.

???: How are you all? {Said seriously without any expression}

RM: Good.... But would you like to tell us who you are?

???: Ohh.... Of course.... Why not.... {She smirked}

Kookie: Who are you and why you kidnapped us?{Angrily said}

???: Don't be angry my man.... {Smirked} {looked at JK without blink her eyes}

There were many feelings and emotions in her eyes which she kept locked inside her for a long time.

°•°AUTHOR'S POV:°•°

???: Miffy..... The one and only Queen of mafia world..... The one whose name the whole world fears.

After hearing that, their eyes widened due to shock. They look at each other with widened eyes.

Jinu: So, you are that mafia queen we heard about in military.

Miffy: Yes, you're absolutely right.... How's your journey during military service?

RM: It's good.....

Miffy: I have asked everyone.{sternly speak} Jimin.....

Jimin look at her and spoke:

Mochi: Tough but memorable

Miffy: Hmm... Great...

Everyone tell about their journey except Jungkook.

Miffy: how about you my man....
{Pointed towards Jungkook}

He looked at her angrily and spoke:

Kookie: Stop calling me your man.... I will never be your man.... Get that in your mind.... Why you kidnapped us? {He gritted his teeth while saying}

Her facial expression changed very quickly which could be seen that she didn't like Jungkook's words at all. She spoke in a very stern and serious tone.

Miffy: Before saying something, think a hundred times about what you are about to say because your words may cause any trouble or death for you and your loved ones. Don't force me to take any action that you don't absolutely like and want. The lives of your loved ones are now in your hands. Your choice of words and the decisions you make will determine whether you want to see your family safe or in pain.