°•°EPISODE 5°•°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Miffy: He is absolutely right... You're my groom.... Mr. Jeon Jungkook

Kookie: I will never marry you. Do what ever you want but you can't force me to say yes to you. It will never gonna happen. {Sternly said}

She poked her inner cheek and smirked.

Miffy: I knew it you were not going to agree easily. So, that's why I already planned everything.... I know how to get you agree for marriage.... Bring them here....

She ordered one of her man. After some time, 2 men brought 2 people, one was a woman and the other was a man. Their hands were tied and their faces were covered with cloth. As soon as they were brought them to her, she removed the cloth from their faces. As soon as she removed the cloth from their faces, Jungkook felt as if the ground had slipped from under his feet. Other BTS member's eyes also widened seeing all this.

Miffy: Surprise.... Meet my In law's. Say hi to my groom.... Eomma.... Appa.... And Jungkook say hi to your parents.... Aren't you want to meet your parents? Aren't You getting meet them after so long?

Kookie: WTF is this.... How dare you to kidnap my parents? {He said in extreme anger}

Miffy: Just like I kidnapped you.... Is it's difficult for me? No, not at all.... {She smirked}

Kookie: Release them right now. {he yelled at her}

Miffy: Aaah.... Well fine.... But on one condition. Marry me...{she said seriously with straight face}

Kookie: No.... Never..... {Sternly}

Miffy: Okay..... {A slight anger appeared on her face}

She rushed quickly and snatched the gun from one of her man's hand. Then pulled the chamber of the gun and pointed the gun at his mother's head.

Miffy: Still you will gonna deny my purposel? {Angrily}

Kookie: Ssstooppp..... Oookkk.... I will marry you but don't do anything to my parents. Promise me that as soon as we get married you will leave them.{his eyes starts tearing up and a year escaped from his eye}

At that moment he looked very miserable. He had no choice but to obey her even if he didn't want to.

Miffy: Aaammm.... Okay, I promise I won't hurt them. But sorry I'm not going to leave them. How can I leave them, they are my parents-in-law, it's very bad to leave them.... Bad manners.... You know....

Miffy: Now..... Being a good baby boy.... Accept your fate and marry me.... With the passage of time you will realize that you have taken the best decision of your life by marrying me and later you will believe that you made the right decision.

He smiled sarcasticly and jerked his head on one side.

Kookie: Do I have another choice?

She ordered to start the marriage ceremony and they both got married. Now it was the turn to kiss. She looked at Jungkook and walked towards him, his eyes clearly showing that he wasn't ready for this.

He never imagined in his life that he would marry someone like that. He never thought that he would marry a girl that he didn't like but hated her the most.