Chapter 32: Love Making

Note: Sexual Chapter, you can skip if you want

Bluey slowly started stroking Mackenzie's cock as she stared at it with love in her eyes. Mackenzie shocked by Bluey's actions.

Mackenzie: Woah! Bluey!

Bluey: What?

Mackenzie: Wha-What are you doing?!

Bluey: You don't enjoy it?

Mackenzie: I mean... yes?, yes I enjoy it Bluey but..

Bluey: But what?

Mackenzie: We just started dating and you wanna do it already?

Bluey: We don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Mackenzie suddenly put thought into the discussion, was he really gonna get this ever again in his life right now?

Mackenzie: Ok go slow than I want to enjoy this while I last.

Bluey with a smirk on her face went back to slowly stroking his Cock with one hand. Mackenzie laid back into the sofa enjoying every second of it. Thinking to himself, this is finally happening. A few minutes passed, and Bluey moved on to her mouth. Mackenzie was greeted by a wetness on his Cock, looking down to see Bluey's eyes staring at him.

Mackenzie: Oh God....

Bluey: Hmmm...

Mackenzie felt the best he has ever been for a while. Eventually, Bluey stopped sucking his Cock. And wiped the Pre Cum from her lips.

Bluey: Shall we move to the bedroom?

Mackenzie: Hell yeah

Mackenzie got up from the sofa and scooped up Bluey from the ground and walked towards his room with her in his hands. Bluey's face full of Blush the whole time. When they got to the room, Mackenzie placed Bluey onto his bed. Bluey got into a position that made Mackenzie ten times harder. Bluey took note and Blushed harder at the sight of Mackenzie huge Cock.

Mackenzie: So how do you wanna do this?

Bluey: What...

Mackenzie: Like you want me to put on protection?

Bluey: Umm... Uh n..No

Mackenzie: No protection?

Bluey noted her head as in yes. So Mackenzie put away the condom he had in his drawer and grabbed Bluey's legs. Then he proceeded to spread them revealing Bluey's wet Pussy. Mackenzie aroused by the sight went down and started licking it making Bluey moan out in the pleaser. Mackenzie shoved his Tonge deeper in her Pussy making Bluey moan out louder.  Eventually Mackenzie stopped licking it and got in possession to Fuck her. So he slowly pressed his Cock at Bluey's even wetter pussy and slowly slipped it in.

Bluey: Woo... ahhhh!

Bluey was taken by surprised by how big and thick Mackenzie's Cock was, Mackenzie slipped it in deeper stretching Bluey's pussy. Mackenzie was sweating and panting in enjoyment, loving Bluey's moaning while Fucking her. While doing it Bluey's pussy started to bleed because of her first time having sex.

Mackenzie: Oh... F-uck Bluey.. your... your tight

Bluey: *Moan* I... I love you so much Mackenzie

Mackenzie went back and forth faster and faster inside of Bluey's Pussy. Bluey moaning out louder and louder. The thrusting and the moaning made Mackenzie even Horny. After what seemed like forever Mackenzie felt like he was about to bust.

Mackenzie: B-Bluey I think I'm about to.... Cum

Bluey: Ok.... Uhhhh pull out when you're gonna cum.

Mackenzie kept on thrusting and thrusting until he felt it coming and quickly pulled out of Bluey. Mackenzie made Cum go everywhere on him and Bluey and on his bed. Both of the dogs landing on the bed with Bluey landing on Mackenzie, both panting in exhaustion, and full of blush.

Bluey: That- was Amazing

Mackenzie: Y-yeah.

Bluey: I love you so much Mackenzie

Mackenzie: I love you to Bluey

The both dogs cuddled up together in his bed as they enjoyed their comfort together.

Bluey: Mackenzie?

Mackenzie: Yeah?

Bluey: Round two?

Mackenzie Blush and looked at Bluey

Mackenzie: Really?

Bluey: Well... if your monster of a Cock is still rock hard

Mackenzie looked under his blanket and looked back up at Bluey.

Mackenzie: I don't think it's going back down until it's got his round two.

Both fell into a deep kiss and enjoyed every second of it. Eventually both ended the kiss and went on to round two. Bluey stuck her bottom up in front of Mackenzie which then he went in for a huge lick, which included both holes. Both of the dogs enjoyed all of the licking sensation. Mackenzie stopped licking and pressed his Cock at her anus and started going back and fourth. While Bluey moaned out and loved the time they both had and spend together.

Hope you guys read and enjoyed the chapter. It's very different from normal but decided to do it cuz of a request. Might do another one of these in the future. Still thinking about it. Can't really write much about Sex. Have a good day and don't forget to smile. Bye :)