Chapter 28: Tragic Passings

Officer 01: Is this the house of the Boarder Collies?

Mackenzie: Um.. Yeah?

Mackenzie didn't know why the officers were here, maybe because of what happened the night before.

Officer: Well we're very sorry to inform you that the two Boarder Collies named Maria Boarder-Collie and James Boarder-Collie have passed away due to a car accident last week, we're sorry kid.

Mackenzie stood at the doorway unable to move, he felt like he was going to throw up. Mackenzie fell onto his knees, put his paws to his eyes and stared sobbing, he didn't care if he was getting embarrassed in front of the two police officers.

Officer 02: Were very sorry kid, we're gonna leave you alone for today than we're gonna need you to come to the station tomorrow at 2:00 pm ok?

Mackenzie stayed in the same spot and knotted his head to signal yes. So the two officers patted Mackenzie's back as they did fell sorry for him. And so they went back into their car and drove off. Mackenzie slowly got up from his knees and walked very slowly to the bathroom, where he threw up unexpectedly in the sink of his bathroom, he cleaned up his mouth and the sink. Then he started crying more thinking about all the time he had spent with his parents, knowing that he would never see them again alive. He kept on crying, he didn't know what he was suppose to do at that point, was he gonna man up and forget it?, was he gonna kill himself? Thoughts were running through Mackenzie's mind. He laid on the sofa thinking some more. And eventually glanced at the clock. It was 8:00 pm, devastated still he made is way to his room where he laid down looking up at the stars on his roof. As he looked up with tears drooling down his cheek, he heard a buzz come from his phone, he picked it up and revealed it to be Snickers, he was calling him, so he picked up the phone and stared talking to him.

Mackenzie: *sniff* yeah?

Snickers: Hey man, Are you crying?

Mackenzie: ...... Yeah....

Snickers: Oh, You good?

Mackenzie: Oh Yeah am doing the greatest I've ever been. WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!

Snickers: Ok, ok what's wrong dude?

Mackenzie: *sigh* ther-there was some cops that showed up to my door today, and........ and they told me that my par-par.. my parents were dead

Snickers was in shocked of what he just heard.

Snickers: Shit, Yo you want me to come over?

Mackenzie: No, *sigh* I just want to be by-by... myself

Snickers: alright man

Mackenzie: So.. Um w-why did you call me?

Snickers: Oh yeah- Um do want me to file a report about what happened to you last night?

There was a moment of silence for a minute,

Mackenzie: No

Snickers: What, No?

Mackenzie: Y-Yeah no

Snickers: Why dude?

Mackenzie: I just.. I just don't want anymore problems involving me.

Snickers: Dude we need to find who did it.

Mackenzie: Snickers please.. just.. not right now

Snickers wanted to file a report, but he knew what Mackenzie has just been told and didn't want him to tell worse.

Snickers: *sigh* alright then, well I gotta go Mackenzie sorry for what happened.

Mackenzie: Yeah I know

Snickers hung up the phone, and Mackenzie put his phone down and laid on his bed. Eventually tiredness got the best of him and he went to sleep without even knowing it. Eventually he woke up in his bed. He scratched his eyes and started looking around. He saw a long hallway in front of him, so he got up and started walking inside of the hallway. He was met with an endless hallway with beaming lights with a weird buzzing sound. And while walls, Mackenzie kept on walking until he was met by a door, he went to go turn the knob until something tapped his back he slowly tuned his head and was met with a fully black dog around the same size of him,

Dog: )&:)/@)3&)

Mackenzie: Excuse me?

Dog: $:&/)/&:

Mackenzie: What the Fuck is going on here.

Eventually of trying to talk to the weird dog, Mackenzie turned the knob and opened the door, he was met a thick table in the middle of the room and with two while bags on top of it. Makenzie slowly approached the bag. And noticed a zipper, so he slowly zipped it down, but he very quickly got up from his bed.

Mackenzie: It-It was a dream

Mackenzie looked around his room, it was normal, than he got out of his room and noticed his parents room, than that made him remember what happened, he slowly stared crying to himself and left to the kitchen where he made himself breakfast and grabbed a photo of his both parents, and placed it at one end of the table. He got his breakfast and looked at the photos and started fully crying, not having a care in the world once again.

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter, see if you noticed what dream Mackenzie had in the "Bluey sleepover chapter" you would have known how Makenzies parents die. But anyways I wanna make this story dark,happy and funny at the same time. Thanks for the support and reads, Am gonna be watching the 28 minute special "the sign" tomorrow, but have a great rest of your day. Don't forget to smile