Chapter 15: Mall Hanging With Snickers

Mackenzie woke up in his bed exhausted and lazy. He didn't wanna get up probably from the alcohol he drank at Bluey's sleepover. So he stayed in his bed letting his thoughts take over and wonder.Bluey saw my Dick that's embarrassing. And what are my friends doing right now in this moment in time. But the thought that took up the most space was what was the dream about. That was the weirdest dream he has ever had. What did it mean? Mackenzie had heard that dreams can come true only 50% though. So he thought Mosley about that not knowing how much time flew by until he checked his phone.

Mackenzie: Oh Shit 10:00 already

Mackenzie quickly got up and went to the kitchen where it seemed that breakfast was cooked but none of this parents were there. It seemed that they cooked, ate without telling him then left.

Mackenzie: Maybe they didn't want to wake me up.

Then he saw a note on the fridge. And the note said "Dear Mackenzie I made some food for you just in case you were hungry. You dad and I went to ghetto hospital for a checkup on you dad. From Mum" Mackenzie shrug it and ate the food. And decided to text Snickers.

Mackenzie: You up snickers?

Snickers: Yeah what's up?

Mackenzie: Nothing much just wanted to see what you were doing

Snickers: alright

Mackenzie: So what are you doing?

Snickers: nothing just gonna go to the Mall wanna come?

Mackenzie: Alright then pick me up then

Snickers: Cool alright I'll pick you up in a few minutes

Mackenzie: Sounds good see ya later

Snickers: see ya

Mackenzie turned off his phone and got ready. Showed and did his morning routine. And went outside to wait and a few minutes later Snickers pulled up and picked him up.

Snickers: what up Mackenzie

Mackenzie: Hey man so we're going to the mall?

Snickers: Yep

Mackenzie: So why are you going?

Snickers: Gonna buy some stuff

Mackenzie: By buying you mean steal

Snickers: probably

Mackenzie: God Dame it snickers when are you gonna stop stealing

Snickers: Relax it's not a big deal plus you can't change my mind.

Mackenzie: alright then if you get caught you're going to jail.

Snickers: I not gonna get caught

Mackenzie: Whatever

So Snickers drove down to where to mall was located. They both got out and walked to the Mall.

Mackenzie: So where are we heading?

Snickers: let's hit H & M first

Mackenzie: Alight

So The boys walked into the H & M and departed to check some stuff out. Mackenzie got a white hoodie with nothing on it. While Snickers got a Black hoodie with a flame on it. And both payed for their stuff and left.

Mackenzie: God 26 dollars for this. They're scamming us.

Snickers: I don't sweat it  

Mackenzie: so where to?

Snickers: let's go to GameStop I wanna get a new game I've been wanting

Mackenzie: Alight let's go then