Chapter 17: Hospital Problems

Mackenzie woke up in the middle of the night. Out of nowhere he checked the time seeing that it was 2:00 in the morning. So he tossed and turned trying to go to sleep but couldn't fall asleep. So it went on for around 20 minutes until he decided to get up and go to the bathroom. So he made his way to the bathroom and closed the door slowly so he didn't have to wake up his parents.

Mackenzie: Why can't I go to sleep

He stared at himself through the mirror and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. Which then he went through his front door and started walking down the street and up the hill he didn't know what he was doing. It was just happening he felt the cool breeze hit his fur. His paws moving but didn't stop it. And eventually he was at Bluey's street. And so he stood there and thought two things. First how much does it take to make Bluey like him and second. What the hell was he doing?! He snapped back into reality and started walking back when he heard something.

Mackenzie: what was that?

His ears perked up and he closely heard and it almost sounded like soft laughing. He went closer to see where it was coming from. And it was from Lucky's house. That's weird he thought. He made his way closer to the house.

Mackenzie: why is he laughing?

Mackenzie started climbing the house of his friend's house. He didn't know what he was doing. It was like he didn't have control over his body. And eventually he got to Lucky's window. He peaked into it and saw. Lucky talking to someone on his phone. But this late?

Mackenzie: I wonder who he's talking to?

He looked closer to hear better and it sounded like a girl that's weirder. He usually doesn't talk to girls at all. He was about to hear who it was until he felt his feet slip. And down he went he fell. From Lucky's roof and hit his head on a slab of wood sticking out while his body hit to floor. He was conscious for about two seconds until he passed out. The next day Mackenzie woke up in someone's backyard. He couldn't tell whose it was. He couldn't get up though he's legs felt like jello. Until he released where he was and one voice gave it away.

Bandit: Hey Morning kiddo

He was in Bluey's backyard! How the hell did he make it over here? Mackenzie tried to get up but couldn't.

Bluey: Am just gonna take a quick shower

He heard Bluey's voice getting closer and closer to her old playroom which was located right next to the backyard. Mackenzie had no other choice but to lay their perfectly still and hope they didn't see him. Bluey went right past him. Mackenzie whipped the sweat off his forehead.

Mackenzie: that was close. Now I should get out of here.

By then Mackenzie's legs felt like they could walk again. So He got up and got out of there as fast as he could. And ran right past the heller house. He ran to his house and ran inside forgetting about being quiet.
He went into his room and let out a deep sigh. Not releasing two things. One his Head was bleeding and second. Chili got a glance of Mackenzie's tail on his way out. Mackenzie layed on his bed but later passed out due to what happened the night before. While that happened Chili went to go ask Bluey about what see saw.

Bandit: How's the Breakfast kiddos?

Bingo: it's good dad!

Bluey: Yeah thanks dad

Bandit: Thanks kids I worked hard on it.

Chili: Hey Bluey

Bluey: what's up Mum?

Chili: I think I saw one of your friends running out of our backyard.

Bluey was puzzled. She didn't know what her Mum was talking about at all.