Chapter 10: Alcohol Grab

Mackenzie had his plan set after he went to the Gym. He was gonna go to the gas station. And then he ran to a problem how the hell was he gonna get the Alcohol without getting arrested? He couldn't steal it because it would make it worse than it already is. He couldn't fake a ID because that takes too long and that even more illegal. So what he thought for a long time. And finally decided just to go and see what would happen. So he grabbed his phone and wallet and headed out. Not before his Mum asked him something.

Mackenzie's mum: Where are you going Mackenzie?

Mackenzie: Um am going to um... Snickers place

Mackenzie's Mum: Snickers?

Mackenzie: yeah?

Mackenzie's mum: you never told me you were going over there

Mackenzie: yeah I did

Mackenzie's mum: ok then I guess you wouldn't mind if I give his Mum a call would you?

Mackenzie didn't know what to do. He couldn't run out of the house or else he's deader than Kayne West's career. He definitely wasn't gonna tell his Mum the truth or he's was never allowed to go anywhere again. He couldn't make up another Lie either so he had no other option but let his Mum called Snicker's Mum. So Mackenzie's mum called Snickers Mum.

Mackenzie's Mum: hello is this Ms. Lamonte? (It's snickers cannon last name)

Snicker's Mum: Yeah who is this?

Mackenzie's mum: this is Ms. Boarder Collie I was calling to ask if my son ever said that he was going over to hang out with your son?

Snicker's mum: I don't know let me ask my son

SNICKER'S! Get your Ass in here boy

Snickers: yeah Mum?

Snicker's mum: were you ever gonna hang out with a boarder collie?

Mackenzie's was done for he thought to himself

Snickers: yeah

Snicker's Mum: don't lie to me Boy

Snickers: Am not!

Snicker's mum: Alright then. Yes Ms. Boarder Collie my son was gonna hang out with your son

Mackenzie's mum: Ok thank you for your time Ms.Lamonte.

Mackenzie's mum hangs up.

Mackenzie's Mum: Alright then Mackenzie you can go now.

Mackenzie was shocked that he could leave without getting Hit. Snickers was the ultimate homie. So Mackenzie hit the road well on his bike of course he wasn't driving. So Mackenzie got to his destination and sat on the curve thinking what to do? Was he going inside to steal Alcohol. Or would he ask somebody to but it for him. He decided to go inside. That's when he met snickers inside.

Mackenzie: Snickers?

Snickers: Yo what's up Mackenzie

Mackenzie: What are you doing here?

Snickers: am here to get some cigarettes what are you doing here?

Mackenzie am just here to see if I can.... Wait you can't buy cigarettes?

Snickers: who said am buying daug

Mackenzie saw snickers stuff the Cigarettes in his pocket. Mackenzie wasn't surprised that he did that he was known for doing that.

Snicker: what are you doing here?

Mackenzie: Am here to see if I can get some alcohol
Snickers: Why don't you steal some fool?

Mackenzie's: its not right

Snickers: Dumbass you want Beer and you're not even old enough yet stealing it and drinking it same thing daug.

Snickers had a point. Both were wrong maybe he should call this plan off. But he came this far and this was for the Girl he loved so. What. What should he do. As he thought in his thoughts while Snickers looking at him like he saw a ghost. Somebody comes up behind him.

Bandit: Hey Kiddo

Mackenzie: M-Mr.Heller! W-What are you doing here?

Bandit: I came to get some water I was out for a jog. Hey snickers

Snickers moved his head to motioning saying what's up.

Bandit: So why are you here?

Mackenzie: Me? I was just here to buy um...

Snickers: he's here for some alcohol

Mackenzie: SNICKERS!

Bandit looked at them first disappointed then smirked a little.

Bandit: Oh kids these days. Look a'll tell you what I can buy it for you

Mackenzie didn't know what to say was he joking. Was he for real?

Mackenzie: Would you really?

Bandit: yeah I don't mind kids will be kids just don't tell my wife ok. She would kill me.

Mackenzie: Ok Mr.Heller

Bandit: so what type do you want?

Mackenzie pointed at the one he wanted. Bandit grabbed four packs and brought it over to the cage register. And also his water. Payed for all the stuff gave them the beer and Jogged his way home.

Mackenzie: I can't believe I actually did it I got it!

Snickers: hey fool! You can't just celebrate yet you gotta get back to your house and hide it.

Snickers was right. How was he supposed to hide it? Then he saw snickers BackPack he had.

Mackenzie: Snickers lend me your backpack

Snickers: alright then

Snickers gave him the BackPack. Mackenzie put all the Alcohol in the BackPack. And want on his way home. Saying goodbye to Snickers. Mackenzie was so happy that he had got the Alcohol. He could bring it the Bluey sleepover and surprise her with it and Maybe win her heart in the process. So he got home ran to his room and hide the Four packs. And went to dinner

Mackenzie's mum: looks like somebody had fun

Mackenzie: yeah I did

Mackenzie's dad: so what do you do today Son?

Mackenzie: Hung out with snickers

Mackenzie's dad: Good for you

So the Boarder Collies happily ate their dinner. When Mackenzie was done he put his plate away and went to do his night routine. Not before stroking his Dick. It was a Habit at this point . After word's he went to his room and decided to text Bluey before bed.

Mackenzie: You awake Bluey?

Bluey: Yeah still Awake what's up?

Mackenzie: Nothing just wanted to talk

Bluey: Ok

Mackenzie: I have a question

Bluey: Ok hit me with it

Mackenzie: Do you hang out with any other boys?

Bluey: well not really only this guy called Jean-Luc.

Mackenzie: ok that's cool

But it wasn't cool. Mackenzie didn't want Bluey hanging out with another boy.

Bluey: My Mum said I have to go to bed it was nice talking to you Mackenzie.

Mackenzie: ok Bye

Mackenzie turned off his Phone and drifted away to bed. Not happy with what he did but happy he's got it for Bluey.

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know the chapters are slow but they're gonna get better. Anyway have a nice day. And don't forget to Smile bye :)