LEG DAY:

*THE NEXT DAY*

*TRAIN - NUMAZU STATION - NUMAZU - SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE*

AKI: "Zzz..."

CONDUCTOR: "This is our final stop at Numazu Station, please exit the train in an orderly fashion and please remember to take your luggage with you. Thank you for riding with us today."

AKI: "Zzz

AKI: "Zzz... H-Huh...? Oh..."

Looks like I'm here. Ready for the day of training ahead of me. Supposedly, I'll be climbing a hill or something with Kanan today.

Is she insane?

The whole 5km run that turned into a 7km run, plus the intensity of the afternoon training that carried us into the evening...

And now I'm supposed to climb a hill the next day?!

So when I've been putting the girls through intense training by increasing their schedules in the past, is this how they felt?

My poor girls... Now I'm on the other side of all this, I FINALLY understand what they've been going through!

If training is this bad, then it's no wonder why they wanted to make time for the other clubs so often when the going got tough... And I responded by losing my mind over it.

That was stupid of me. And while I can't promise that something like that won't happen again, I'm still trying to make sure it won't...

Anyway, I gotta get off this train and fast so I can train.

Heh... Train, train.

*Sigh* If only Ai could be herself again... I hope Setsuna will talk to her, it would be a disaster if Ai isn't her lively self for the live tomorrow.

...And no, I'm not going to laugh at that pun.

...

*OUTSIDE - NUMAZU STATION - NUMAZU - SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE*

Okay, now I'm here I should make my way over to Uranohoshi. Kanan should be waiting there for me.

 Kanan should be waiting there for me