chapter 9: pepperoni pizza

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I stare at it till I fall asleep with the phone on my chest~

I wake up and my phone is still on. I put it on my chest, I gently rub my eyes for a minute and then look at the phone.
Oh no. While I was asleep, I accidentally sent Minho some random emojis. What will I tell him now? That I fell asleep staring at chan's photo?
Maybe I should just delete the messages, but I know he will torment me to know what I had texted.  While I think about what to do, he sees the messages.
He sends a question mark and then says:" Were you drunk?"

I don't know what I should say, so I just stare at the screen while he continues to send me messages.
"Sorry I fell asleep with the phone on"
Well, it's what really happened, but I didn't tell him the reason.
He replies just with an "Okay" and then goes offline. I start preparing for school but I feel strange, like mad for something. Then, I remember everything: bang chan and the girl.
Stop, this is so stupid. Why should I be mad for something like this? I don't even like him. I'm sorry for the girl.

I arrive in front of school, and I see Minho laughing with Jeongin.

"Hi guys" I say once I'm in front of them

"Hey! It seems like you've just waken up" Jeongin tells me chuckling

"Thank you" I say sarcastically

"Look!" Jeongin says looking behind me.
"It's bang chan and the girl he was talking about yesterday!"

I immediately turn and I see bang chan talking with a girl. She's so pretty. She also seems nice and funny since they're laughing so much.
I feel my heart breaking, another time, and I decide to turn around again.

"They're so cute" Jeongin says smiling

"Yeah" I say trying to force a smile but failing completely. Fortunately, nobody notices it.

We enter school as soon as the bell rings and while I'm putting my books in the locker, Jeongin comes closer to me. Minho is already gone to class.

"Hey" he says smiling

"Hey, is all okay?"

"Yes, I just wanted to ask you a thing"

"What?" I say turning to him while leaning on the locker and crossing my arms

"I know that you're already going with Minho to the party, but you're just going as friends...right?"

"Y-yes, as friends. Why?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you would come with me, as more than friends"

My mouth slightly opens, and he look down in embarrassment, still smiling.

Did he just tell me that he wants to be more than a friend to me?
Well, he's pretty, he's nice, he's funny, he's kind; he seems perfect for me. So why not?
It could be fun.