chapter 4: patch

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~"Sure" he says smirking while looking at me~

"Sure" he says smirking while looking at me~

"Fine, see you tomorrow, goodbye" the teacher says and then walks away leaving me and bang chan alone.

"I can go by myself to the infirmary" I immediately say before he speaks

"The professor put me in charge of bring you there"

"He won't know if you don't do that"

"But I want to do that" he says, the smirk never left his face.

Everytime he speaks I get more and more confused.

"Why?"

"Let's just go, come on" he says starting to walk, but I stay still and he notices it, so he turns, comes back to me and takes me by my arm dragging me.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let me go"

"Just walk"

Since complaining is useless, I just keep walking.
We get to the infirmary but it seems like he doesn't want to let go of my arm.

"What are you doing here? You should be at home" the nurse asks walking towards us

"It's an emergency, the professor told me to bring her here"

"Fine, but next time come earlier"

"Thank you" he says smiling and he finally frees me from his grip, allowing me to sit.

"What happened?" the nurse asks staring at my nose.

I can't just say that I bumped into a pole, it's embarassing. I was trying to find a good excuse to make up but chan precedes me.

"Someone pushed her too hard, causing her to hit a pole" he says while smiling at me, but I just look at him confused. Why did he do that?

"Okay, does it hurt?"

"Not really" I say lying

"Are you sure?"

"No, it hurts a lot" it's hard for me to admit it, but I want it to heal as soon as possible so I have to tell the truth.

"Wait here, I need to take some things. I'll be back in a couple of minutes" she says right before exiting the room.