chapter 5: swing

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•"We'll talk tomorrow, at school

"We'll talk tomorrow, at school. I have to tell you some things too"~

Wednesday morning

I'm standing in front of school, waiting for Minho. It's almost 8:00 o' clock, where is he?
Then someone taps on my shoulder and I immediately turn.
It's Minho.

"Hey" he says slightly smiling, but I can tell by his eyes that there's something wrong.
"I think it's better if we skip school, to talk"

"Where do we go?"

"Do you remember the park we used to go to when we were little?"

"Yes,but it's closed"

"They opened it again"

"Fine! Let's go there then"

We start walking to the park that it's pretty near our school so it takes us only 10 minutes to arrive. We go sit on the bench we used to sit on many years ago. This place holds so many memories; I can see me and Minho running around, chasing each other and laughing together while our mothers were looking at us laughing too.

"So, who starts?" I say looking at him waiting for an answer

"You"

"Fine. I just want to explain what really happened yesterday. Classes were over and right after you went away, the history teacher asked me about my nose and he said that I had to go to the infirmary, but he couldn't bring me there because he had a meeting with other teachers, so he asked bang chan to do it"

"And why did he ask him? Why not anybody else?"

"Because he was passing by. Sorry for how I talked to you yesterday, I'm just very nervous in these days and I really need a friend so don't leave me please"

"Don't worry, I should've understood it. I won't leave you. But I want to talk about bang chan"

"Bang chan?"

"Yes"

"Alright, tell me"

He takes a deep breath and he starts talking, avoiding looking at me in my eyes.

"I want you to be careful"

"What do you mean?" I say confused

"I have a bad feeling about him"

"Sorry but, you were the one who told me I was being mean to him and that he seemed like such a sweet person"

"I've changed my mind"

Something is definitely wrong. He's nervous, really nervous. His hands are shaking a bit, his eyes are widened and he doesn't want to look at me.

"Are you okay?"