The cute nurse

"Min Yoongi can you hear me Min YOONGI??" I yelled as my patient wasn't responding.

I was scared I wasn't sure if he was going to wake up I was about to yell for him again when..

" MY GOD I'M FINE LET ME SLEEP"

"oh Mr. Min im sorry i thought I lost you for a second" I said as I sighed.

"Mr.Min, do you know what happened? You were in a accident about 2 hour ago at 8:37 pm and you fainted. You seem to be okay except your left foot is broken and a smal scratch in your cheek and in your left elbow. Do you have any questions?"I asked.

"Yes there is one thing...Can I get your number?" I immediately blushed as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Oh Mr.min I am afraid i cant do that.."

"Why not precios I'm single and so are you.. RIght?"He said as he looked at me up and down.

"You d-dont even know my name.."

(DO YOUUUU IM SUPER SHY SUPER SHY)(sorry not sorry)

Well then tell me your name"

I'm Jimin Park Jimin" Oh god his voice id so deep~ (We all know he wants something else deep)

"What a beautiful name jimin but, I dont think I can remember that can I call you mine instead" He said as he smirked.

"You are such a flirt aren't you even in pain?"I said as I giggled.

"Well if I had to be in pain to get a glimpse of you id suffer for eternity"

"Well Mr.min you flatter me but you should rest for the night Press this button if you need me okay" I said as I left.

"Okay but promise me you will come back" he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"I will sleep tight,"I said as I left

God he is so hot... I must give him my number.

I then walked down to my desk were my co-workers were doing "work".

"Jimin why are you blushing and holding the hem of your uniform?" Jungkook asked.

"I dont know what you are talking about."I said as I let go of the piece of clothing.

"Soooo jimin who did you see!?!?!?!?!"

"OMG JUNGKOOK You should have seen he is a beauty, he is so hot. And he's got these eyes, they are so gorgeous and he is soooo flirty!!"

"Jimin, have you gotten yourself a boyfriend?!?"

"Idk maybe he was just teasing me...No one ever has said such things to me.."

"Oh jimin dont say such things you are beautiful and deserve so many things im sure he meant it." Jungkook said as he hugged jimin with one arm.

~2 hours later~

~Ding ding~

"Jimin.... Jimin....JIMIN WAKE UP!!!"

"IM UP"I said as I fell of my chair.

"Jimin your boyfriend is calling you should go. Oh and have fun but dont be too loud kk"

"JUNGKOOK How dare you say such things!?!?!?" Jimin said as he got flustered.

" Okay whatever just go"

"k bye kookie"

As I'm walking there I start to get nervous but i dont know why?

"Mr.Min are you okay? Do you have any pain?"I ask as I enter and turn on a small night light.

"No Precios ...You left me alone for so long it started to hurt my heart mind giving me CPR?"