12. "Why are you here?"

Before moving further don't forget to click on the star button.

Ek vote or comment ki keemat tum kya jaano reader babu🥲

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Author's Pov:-

Aaruhi woke up with a splitting headache, a lingering consequence of the alcohol she had consumed the night before.

"Ugh, my head is paining so much," she murmured, massaging her temples as flashbacks from the previous night flooded her mind.

"I completely embarrassed myself in front of him," she groaned, facepalming as she recalled every cringe-worthy moment.

After indulging in a brief session of regret, she finally dragged herself out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to exchange her saree for more casual attire.

Emerging dressed in a beautiful light blue Anarkali dress adorned with delicate jewelry, she felt a bit more composed despite the lingering headache.

She admired herself in the mirror for a moment until a knock interrupted her thoughts.

"Who is it?" she inquired, though she already knew the answer.

"Kidnappe— I mean Ruhaan," he replied from the other side, cursing his tongue slip.

"Good morning," Aaruhi greeted him with a bright smile, but all she received in return was a nod, igniting a sudden urge to kill him then and there.

"Khadus kahi ka" Aaruhi said clenching his fist while descending the stairs.

She made her way to the dining area and exchanged greetings with her in-laws, preparing to join them for a meal. However, their attention was diverted by a voice coming from the main door.

"HEYY!" The person at the door waved enthusiastically, holding a bouquet in hand, his smile beaming brightly.

"Why are you here?" Aaruhi walked towards him, her expression a mix of shock and surprise at his sudden arrival.

"You didn't invite me, so I came on my own," he said, walking with her towards the living room.

"Yeh?" Ruhaan's dad asked looking at the person as he couldn't recognize him.

"Uh uhh he's Aahan my bestfriend" Aaruhi nervously said as she didn't told them about his arrival but she herself didn't knew about this.

"Arey beta aao aao" Ruhaan's dad held his shoulder.

("Hey dear, come come")

"Move" Vikrant moved Zayn aside from the table who was eating his breakfast peacefully and made Aahan sit on his place.