10. "Chaotic shopping"

Hello! Aaplog story read karte ho story ko pasand karte ho toh vote kyu nhi karte?? 😭Chalo ab jaldi se us star pe click kardo warna fast updates kaise ayenge (comment bhi kardena hehe)
______________________________________

Aaruhi's Pov:-

I entered our room after completing all the remaining rituals. I saw him standing on the bed, his hand occupied with something on the ceiling *weird*.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my curiosity piqued by his actions.

"Uh, I stuck these glowing butterflies and stars on the ceiling when I was a child, but since you're scared of butterflies, I'm removing them," he replied innocently.

I chuckled at his actions, and he gave me a puzzled look.

"Hahahaha, you don't need to remove them. Hahaha, I'm only scared of living butterflies," I said, struggling to control the laughter bubbling inside me.

"Never mind, it's childish. I'll remove them," he insisted, attempting to peel them off, but they were firmly glued.

"It's okay, just get down. I actually like them," I said, and he obediently stepped down from the bed.

Even though he projects a rude and bitter exterior, I know deep down he's actually soft and sweet. I wonder why he covers his true personality with this facade.

"I'm not going to sleep on the same bed as you," he said in his usual rude tone.

His abrupt rudeness brought back the hurtful words he had uttered just hours ago, and my heart tinged with sadness once again.

"As if I'm dying to sleep with you," I retorted, rolling my eyes.

"Okay then sleep on floor" He said shrugging his shoulders. Such an asshole.

"What? Why would I? You sleep on the floor" I said sitting on the bed.

"Why should I sleep on the floor? It's my room" He replied more rudely this time.

I nodded my head in positive and got up from the bed to sleep on the floor but before I could lie down on the floor he interrupted.

"Fine. I'll just sleep in the guest room" He said leaving the room with a grumpy face.

He has personality disorder or what? Nevermind it's a win win for me.

                              🌻

The sun shined brightly and the sunlight hitted my face. I opened my eyes slightly.

I saw Ruhaan standing infront of the big mirror in the room, fixing his tie.

"Shadi ke pehle din kon office jaata hai?" I thought to myself.

("Who go to office on the first day of thier wedding?")