9. "Ruhaan Weds Aaruhi"

THE AWAITED WEDDING IS HERE

Ahuja Residence
Author's Pov:-
Haldi Ceremony

The entire house was adorned with a profusion of yellow and orange marigold flowers. While the decorators embellished the beautiful residence, family members were engrossed in various other preparations.

Simultaneously, the chefs diligently prepared delicious meals for the Haldi Ceremony, filling the air with the enticing aroma of their culinary creations, which spread throughout the house.

Aaruhi descended the stairs and surveyed her house, which was beautifully decorated.

"You all said we would keep everything simple," she remarked, noting the elaborate decorations.

"It is simple, yrr," Nidhi replied, lighting the floating candles on the table.

"Tab shayad meri hi ankhein khrb haina joh mujhe itna sab kuch dikh rha hai" She said pointing towards the decorations.

The hall suddenly filled with the echo of something falling.

They turned to see Naina holding an empty tray, surrounded by scattered flowers on the ground.

"Can't you see? Are you blind? Ugh, you've already ruined my dress," Tanya exclaimed, her voice filled with frustration, directed at Naina.

"Those who aren't doing anything useful should keep their mouths shut," Nidhi remarked, still lighting candles without even glancing in Tanya's direction.

"What's your problem, huh?" Tanya demanded, turning towards Nidhi.

"Tum ho meri problem," Nidhi replied with a smile, which only fueled Tanya's anger further.

Tanya walked upstairs fuming in anger while everybody else got busy in their work again.

"Arey sona 1 baj gaye din ke, 3 baje ka muhrat hai tu ja taiyyar hoja bacche" Aaruhi's mom said, gently caressing her cheeks.

Following her mother's instructions, Aaruhi headed upstairs, feeling nervous.

"Jao baccho tumlog bhi ready hojao" Varshali said, placing her hand on Nidhi's shoulder. "Ji chachi," Nidhi replied, rising from her chair.

                            🌻

3 p.m.

Everyone was seated in the hall where the ceremony was about to take place. The walls were adorned with beautiful yellow marigold flower strings, while fairy lights added an elegant glow to the decorations. Soft music played in the background as everyone eagerly awaited the bride's descent.

 Soft music played in the background as everyone eagerly awaited the bride's descent

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Amidst the gentle chatter of the guests, children darted around aimlessly. Suddenly, the room fell silent as all eyes turned towards the staircase.

Aaruhi descended gracefully, accompanied by her beloved cousins, Nidhi and Naina. She wore a stunning yellow Anarkali dress adorned with intricate golden designs that shimmered in the light. Her makeup was subtle, enhancing her natural beauty, and her jewelry added a touch of elegance to her ensemble. She was looking absolutely radiant.