2. "The nightout"

"Naina tere kajrare hain
Naino pe hum dil haare hain
Anjane hi tere naino ne
Waade kiye kayi saare hain"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Zayn crashed the car," We heard Aryan saying in a troubled voice.

"What!? Where? Where are you guys?" Ruhaan exclaimed.

"Are you all okay? Is everybody alright?" Nidhi shouted from the back.

Aryan replied in a hurried voice, "I'm sharing our location. Just come here as soon as possible."

🌻

We arrived at the scene and saw Zayn, Isha, Aryan, and Naina standing beside the crashed car, which had collided with the divider.

"Are you okay? Did you get injured anywhere?" I asked Naina.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just a small crash, it's not like the car exploded," Naina replied.

"It's not the time to joke. You guys could have been badly injured," I said, looking at all three of them.

Isha stepped in and said, "We're alright, Aaruhi. Don't worry."

"Woh sab chhoro ab yeh batao ab humsab jayenge kaise?" Nidhi said looking at the crashed car.
("Leave all that and tell me how we're gonna go now")

"Ab tumlog meri car ko zoo banaoge" Ruhaan said, keeping his palm on his forehead.
("Now you'll make my car a zoo")

We decided to take Ruhaan's car since the cab was taking too long to arrive, and we were short on time.

Aryan volunteered to drive, while Nidhi and Naina settled into the passenger seats.

Zayn occupied the left window seat, I sat beside him, with Ruhaan next to me, Isha was beside Ruhaan and Tanya on the right window seat.

It was such an uncomfortable ride but we finally reached our destination. It was a beautiful rooftop cafe.

"Woah the view is so beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow" Nidhi dramatically said.

"Whose plan was to come here, it's such a nice place" I said looking around.

While Aryan and Ruhaan already sat on the table and started ordering food.

"Damn the moon looks so good from here" Isha said, taking the pics of the moon.

"Tum fir moon moon karke shuru ho gayi" Zayn said, looking at Isha with a grumpy face.
(You again starting with this moon moon)

Isha was showing me her clicks of the moon and I asked her "Are you a selenophile?"

She replied "Yeah! Which phile are you?"

"Ruhaanophile ahem uhm" Nidhi said from the back in an inaudible voice but it was audible enough to reach my ears.

"Kya?" Isha said, looking at us with a confused face.
("What?")

"Nothing, let's go and have fun," Nidhi said, dragging me to the table.

🌻

I watched everyone having their meal as I'm a fast eater. "Can you pass me the bowl of gravy?" I heard Naina say.

"No, pass me the bowl of salad first," Nidhi replied. I reached out my hand to pass them gravy and salad.

As I handed them the bowls, I heard a raspy voice, "Can you pass me the bottle of wine?"

I reached out my hand to grab a bottle of water, but then I realized. "WTF?" I turned back to see who it was, and it was Ruhaan.

"Why? What happened?" He said, smirking.

"Nobody is going to drink here; we have to go back home safely," I retorted.

"Alright, why are you roaring?" he grumbled irritably

I stood up and went to wash my hands since I had finished eating a while ago and needed to use the restroom.

When I came back, I saw Isha, Naina, Nidhi, and Tanya sitting while the boys were standing.

Ruhaan was smoking right in front of our table.

As I witnessed the scene, my anger began to escalate.

"Don't you have any manners? Why are you smoking in front of the girls? We're in a restaurant, not a bar. Show some respect," I yelled at him, drawing the attention of everyone around us.

He stared at me with bloodshot eyes and asked, "What's your actual problem, huh? Why do you have to meddle in everything?"

Before I could respond, Zayn pulled him aside to a corner and calmed him down.

Silence fell upon the table, and no one dared to talk about anything.

By then, I was feeling guilty for my behavior, realizing I had spoiled our special moments.

Naina patted my back, reassuring me that everything was alright, and I shouldn't feel guilty.

As we were walking down the stairs, I led the way by taking quick steps. Suddenly, I saw my biggest fear: A butterfly.

My breath caught in my throat as I saw the butterfly flying in front of my face.

As I saw a butterfly my mind stopped working and my foot slipped.

I was about to fall down the stairs but a hand caught my wrist and my back collided with the person's buffed chest.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Here's the chapter 2... sorry for updating so late something unfortunate happend so i didn't got the time to write and post.

Do tell me in the comments about this chapter

Also don't forget to vote, follow and share!!

Follow me on insta for spoilers- @ziyawrts.