"Come on! Robin, Willow claws his flanks and try to get him on the ground and then we can pin him!" Cedar exclaimed with a smile as he ran back to Feathers followed a bit more slowly by his two sisters who attempted to leap on the tabby's back with way less of an effort than what Cedar was giving.

The cat dodged Robin and Willow by jumping to the side quickly and then facing them before his eyes narrowed and he jumped onto Cedar and kicked one of his hind paws so he fell more easily. After that he pinned him to the ground before opening his jaws and biting the air right next to his neck.

"In a battle you'd be dead, Cedar. I think that you may need to work on awareness and speed and also not worrying about Robin and Willow, they'll worry about themselves," Feathers informed the tom cat before jumping off of him and walking over to the two mollys. "Alright. Willow, I think you need to work on speed and I also would like to say that if you are trying to pin a cat down because you are smaller you should try to bite or claw one of their legs so they go down more easily, it works almost every time... I should know." He added, glancing off to the side, looking a bit irritated.

The white cat nodded to Feathers as she noted what he said in her mind that way if she ran into any hostile cats on the rescue mission then she'd be able to beat them more easily if they were to have a physique similar to that of Feathers.

"And for me?" Robin asked, looking at the tabby cat, blinking expectantly.

The tom thought for a few moments before saying, "For you I think you need to work on speed, and where to attack, so almost the same thing as what Willow needs to improve on. If you get into a fight with a cat that has a fluffy tail like me biting in that area won't do much damage, you'll never get through the fur. Instead you should aim for the paws, the ears, the eyes, the nose and the neck." He then smiled at all of the cats before saying to them, "Overall this is a great start, I'm thrilled and pleasantly surprised. I think your father and your mother would be proud of you if they saw this, but the time will come, I promise."

A white flash suddenly hit Feathers and pinned him to the ground before smiling and saying, "I'm very proud of them." A voice spoke from above the tabby cat.

"We were working on stealth! We watched the entire thing!" A black and white cat said before emerging from a bush with a small smirk as he watched Cyclone sit down on Feathers. It was Jay.

Feathers nodded before looking at Cyclone and asking, "Yeah. I admit, you'll be great spies for this mission..." he trailed off before then saying, "but you really don't need to sit on me."

The white cat rolled his eyes before rolling off of the blue-gray tabby and mumbling sarcastically, "Aww, but I wanna sit on you. It's fun."

A light brown paw went around the white cat's neck and pulled him back. "Well, now I'm gonna sit on you." Cedar meowed to Cyclone as he kicked his paws so he fell on the ground. After his father was on the ground the mottled tom sat on him with a smile and started to lick himself, pride showing through his expression.

"But you forgot I'm smarter than you." The white cat reminded him before quickly twisting around from under Cedar and then biting his stomach fur and yanking so he jumped back. He then smiled and ran straight at his son with his eyes narrowed.

Cedar glared at his father with amber eyes before jumping over him and growling, "Hey! You can't bite me! That's against the rules!" He protested.

Cyclone turned around quickly and faced his son before unsheathing his claws. "No it isn't! I make the rules and if you wanna change those rules you'll have to kill me first! You couldn't do that though." He teased before licking his claws and then sheathing them again and sitting down peacefully with shining eyes and a challenging sly smile.

"I could do that and I'll do it right now!" Cedar exclaimed not figuring it out that his father was joking and he didn't actually mean it. His light brown ear flicked before he ran straight at the white tom cat with unsheathed claws.

Feathers' eyes widened as he knew they would tear each other apart if he didn't do anything to stop them very quickly. "Hey! Stop! He was teasing, you can't actually kill him!" He exclaimed before jumping in between Cedar and Cyclone.

The mottled brown cat simply jumped over Feathers and tried to attack the white cat with fury burning in his slitted eyes.

Cyclone jumped to the side without saying anything. He smiled at his son before saying, "Nice try! Looks like I still have to make the rules!" His tone was still teasing as he stuck out his tongue. Cyclone was not helping at the moment.

Cedar charged at Cyclone again and this time he made him fall on his side and then he tried to bite his neck with no hesitation.

The small tabby quickly ran to where the two cats were as Robin and Willow ran to get help, or so it seemed at least. Jay just watched silently, looking appalled. Feathers grabbed onto Cedar's scruff so he didn't kill his father.

"Feathers! Let me go! I wanna be in charge! In order for that to happen my father needs to die at my paws!" The tom cat then quickly got out of the blue-gray cat's grip and then started to attack Feathers without thinking.

"Hey! Stop it!" Cyclone exclaimed as he tried to go help Feathers but a cat stopped him from behind and didn't let him go. He now realized his mistake, but it was a bit late for that.

Pheasant frowned and said, "You can't get hurt, we need you alive. We can't just risk it. Let them fight it out so your son learns a lesson from this, Feathers is stronger and smarter than he seems."

"But Feathers will be killed!" Finch exclaimed from behind with angry green eyes as she glared at Pheasant before starting an argument with him.

As they argued, Feathers and Cedar fought. Feathers hit at the mottled light brown cat with sheathed paws because he truly didn't want to hurt the cat that would later help him. Cedar however didn't show any mercy to Feathers. He slashed at his face with unsheathed claws and ripped up his ears aggressively until the blue-gray tabby was yowling in hurt. He was in excruciating pain.

"Get off! Get off! Your father was joking. How many times do I have to say this before it gets through your thick skull? There's no way you could be the one in charge and change the rules if he died! I would probably be the one left in charge or another older cat from your father's large army of cats, but we need you as a second in command!" Feathers growled at Cedar before he finally gave up on trying to be nice. He unsheathed his own claws and then started to claw the mottled brown at up to shreds.

Cedar hissed in pain before he glared at Feathers and the tabby glared back. "You underestimate me. I can kill and I will kill you right now if you do not back down and let me lead everyone." The light brown tom said.

"Cedar, stop being unreasonable and blinded by power. You can't get leadership just by killing him. Back down before you get hurt further," The tabby said back trying to keep his voice calm.

In the blink of an eye the brown cat was on top of Feathers with his paws right on top of his neck threatening to snap it. "Surrender." He said.

"Never." Feathers replied, feeling that these were his last moments before the weight on his back disappeared and Cedar was lying on the ground with Finch sitting beside him with a sly smile.

"There's a weak spot in the neck." Finch told him, gesturing to his neck with her golden brown paw.