15

>>>>

Jungkook was now at the restaurant...... He was dealing with his partners after eating their lunch who were listening to him.. They are  really impressed by Jungkook's ideas and smiling widely at him.....

Rachel: We are ready to collaborate with your company Mr. Jeon, we are really impressed by your deals.  He smiled at Jungkook

Jungkook just nodded his head and his face usually poker face... And he knew that who the hell is to reject the greatest JEON JUNGKOOK idea of work......

~~~~•

Jungkook was in the hotel room now...... And he badly wanted to see Taehyung so he opened the laptop and checked clips of Taehyung house live but he still didn't find him anywhere..... And he sees there is no sign of Taehyung everywhere in the house..... Jungkook is tensed up......he knows that today was sunday and leaves for him....He quickly called taehyung.......

But his phone is switched off....Jungkook now calls to kai who is lifted up in 3 rings.....

Kai: Yes sir.

Kook: Kai, where and when did the car go......wanted full information NOW..... He said

Kai: sir the car went outside in the morning at full speed and still don't r-return yet sir... He said with fear.....

Kook:  WHAT THE HELL, WHY DON'T YOU INFORM ABOUT IT AND DON'T I TELL YOU TO INFORM ME EVERYTHING AND I SAID CLEARLY TO FOLLOW THE CAR WHEN YOU SENSE SOMETHING WRONG!! He shouted with his dark voice, shiver running over kai spain....

Kai: S-sir we f-followed the car but s-sir fastens the speed we don't reach the time s-sir. He said while shuttering and Jungkook signed heavily...

Kook: Damn it, Ok but eye on it (means taehyung house) inform me of everything I repeated again if you don't... You know me well.... And I am coming back to seoul now.

Kai: Sorry sir... I don't repeat my mistake again please forgive me sir......He said with a scared and guilty tone. Jungkook just hummed at him,  and ended the call...

Kook:  where did you go Sweetcheeks, please be safe I am coming right now.....

He grabbed his luggage and went outside, he didn't even freshen up Or at least change his clothes and he was tired af....but his first priority was now Taehyung and his safety...

He takes the near cab and left for the airport... He was continually trying to call Taehyung, but his phone was still off.... After reached the airport he left for his private jet....

~~~•

He sat on the seat... And he got a call from kai he quickly lifted the call.....

Kai: Sir we got information about sir.

Kook: What it is.

Kai: we track her last location before... And ma'am phone was off near dreams cafe.. But after the cafe there were all the mansions sir....

Kook: Ok I will take care of it and send the location to yoongi hyung. He end the call and quickly call to yoongi.

Yoongi: Hel- yoongi about to say but jungkook cutted him in the middle.

Kook: Hyung can you see and tell the location that kai will send you, and did Taehyung had any of his family members near the place hyung.

Yoongi: What happened kook.

Kook: I will hyung, but first tell me quickly.

Yoongi: Ok I will call you in 5 minutes. He hang the call.

And Jungkook was really tensed and scared now.. He was feeling that what if something happen to Taehyung..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hey there👀

What are you thinking......Share your thoughts buns ❤❤

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️