Claimed by a Stranger Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"Savannah you awake?" Jason asked. Jason, why was he here?

"Yeah," I croaked. I remember, "What time is it?"

"Almost noon."

"Oh, okay." I snuggled into his chest.

"I thought you weren't a cuddler," he said chuckling.

"I'm cold and tired. Leave me alone," I whined.

He chuckled, wrapping an arm around my tiny waste.

"Let her go," a voice growled with. Kill me now.

"No, she doesn't want you," Jason growled back.

"She is my mate," Samuel said.

I snuggled deeper into Jason, hoping Samuel would disappear.

"I said, let her go."

"I said no." Jason's arm tightened around my waste.

Suddenly, Jason and I were ripped out of the bed. Jason landed on the floor near the window and I was in Samuel's grip. A sharp pain ripped across my stomach.

Jason started shaking as he stood. His blue eyes locked onto Samuel and his eyes furrowed before darkening.

"Look what you did to her." Jason pointed to me.

"I claimed her. There is nothing wrong with claiming what's mine," he said before Samuel loosened his grip on me.

"She is a wreck. If you were her mate, you would have been here comforting her all night. Instead I was here."

"I had business to attend to."

"What business? You're a rogue," Jason shouted.

"Just because I don't belong to a pack, doesn't mean I don't do anything," Samuel growled.

"Oh, right. I forgot. You claim poor girls and attack innocent people."

"I only claimed what was mine," Samuel barked.

"She doesn't belong to you."

"She is my mate," he paused looking at me. "My soul mate."

"Savannah is sweet, kind, caring, beautiful, and strong. How could she be paired with a mutt like you," Jason sneered.

Samuel's eyes widened. I pushed him away then ran to Jason.

"Savannah," Samuel said. I had to stop myself from running back to him.

"Don't 'Savannah' me. I didn't even know you," I said as Jason put his arm around my waist. Samuel growl. Clenching my fists, I glared at him.

"I am not a mutt. My royalty was ripped away from me." Samuel began shaking.

"Your father was weak. He didn't deserve to be Alpha," Jason spat.

"Jason that was harsh," I whispered.

"My father was not weak," Samuel yelled. "He killed your father easily"

"Jason, calm down," I said, but it was too late, his eyes went the darkest shade of black I had ever seen.

"Your father wasn't strong enough to take him awake," Jason shouted.

"That's a lie."

I had no idea what they were talking about, but Jason's dark eyes and trembling body meant he could turn into a wolf at any moment. I never realized the two had such a history.

"Jason, he's not worth it. Please calm down," I said grabbing his arm.

"Get away from her," Samuel growled.

"Samuel stop. You have no say in what I do," I said.

"What is going on?" Dad's voice boomed through the house before he ripped open my door and let out a blood curdling growl, causing all three of us to bow. "You have no place here."

Samuel glared at dad.

"Get out," dad boomed with authority. Samuel looked at dad in the eyes, trying to fight the Alpha's commanding voice.

"My dad made alliances here," Samuel said.

"No. He lost that after he killed Jason." Jason as in my Jason's father, obviously, since Jason is right here and my Jason was Jason Jr. "Our alliance is no more."

Samuel growled as he watched my dad walk over to me.

"What's going on?" dad asked while I stepped closer to him. Jason looked at me his and raised his brow.

"Samuel," I faked a cough. "Claimed me," I said quickly.

"What," he roared. "How dare you touch my daughter you mutt."

"She is my mate," Samuel said raising his voice.

" She will never be mated to you."

"It's not your say, 'Sir Alpha,'" Samuel said.

"Watch your mouth," dad snapped.

"She is mated with me whether or not you like it."

My dad growled. "We'll see about that," he said.

"Is that a threat?" Samuel asked.

Dad growled. Dad making threats, that's new.

"You should leave now," I said.

Samuel growled as he walked over to the window. He gave me one last glance; his eyes soften, and then he leaped out the window.

My dad sighed, rubbing his temples.

"I'm sorry I should have told yo- " he raised his hand in the air.

"First of all, you shouldn't have attacked him. David warned you." He avoided my gaze before continuing, "if you weren't at the edge of the forest, where you know rogues are, this." He let out a low growl.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Savannah, I have warned you. As the Alpha's daughter you will have to deal with the consequences of your mistake," dad said.

"Yes, father."

"The only way you will learn is to do it by yourself," he let out a sigh.

"But-"

"No 'buts'. we will talk later, I have other business to attend to," with that said, he turned around and walked out.

"Savannah," Jason said. "Are you okay?"

I looked down. What am I supposed to do? Why can't Aaron be here? If he was here, dad wouldn't lean on me as much and he wouldn't pay that much attention to what happens in my life. Jason wrapped his arms around me. If he was here this probably wouldn't be happening.

"We'll fix this," Jason whispered on my ear.

"How?"

"We will figure it out"

"I hope we will," I murmured.