Claimed by a Stranger Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I crawled through the window and glared at him. "What is your problem?" I growled. Not so sneaky now sandy.

"I don't have one," he replied, his voice sent shivers down my spine. When he turned around, I was right, he was built. He had longer blonde hair that fell over his bright hazel eyes, his amazing coloured eyes. I had never seen such entrancing eyes before. It was Samuel Redding and he had quite the reputation.

"You don't have one? You claimed me," I said, raising my voice

"Quiet. Someone will hear," he snapped causing anger to rise in the pit of my stomach.

"Like I care. I don't even know you," I said. The house was empty because my dad left after Hannah and I.

"Yes you do. You're my mate," he said.

"You don't own me." My stomach twisted with anger. Who does he think he was?

"Well, in a way I do," he said with a small smile.

I began shaking. Breathe, in and out. Calm down Savannah; don't let him get to you this easily. Tears slowly started to form. I don't want to cry in front of him.

"Why did you do it? What if I find my actual mate?" Don't break down in front of him. But for some strange reason I wanted to be closer to him.

"You already have one."

"No, you're not my soul mate" Soul mate always sounded funny. "When I find my mate I will make sure he kills you." He flinched. I looked into his hazel eyes. He was hurt by my words. He bit me. Why do I feel so bad about hurting him? He hurt me more than words can describe.

"You're so clueless and naïve."

"I am far from that," I spat. "You're not the victim."

"But neither are you sweetheart" He called me sweetheart. My stomach tightened. Savannah you may have lost your soul mate forever because of him.

"You don't even realize what you've done," I whispered.

"I do," he spoke, his voice light. "You don't get it"

"Get what?"

"You are my mate. My Soul Mate." He chuckled using my words.

I couldn't be. That was impossible.

"When I saw you I knew you were mine. I had to claim you and when I growled at you, you backed up. Then I knew you were mine. If I were some other rogue, you wouldn't have reacted that way," he said.

I began shaking. Now I get it. The strange way I feel attracted to him, when I clearly shouldn't was a sign.

"No, no, no." I backed up hitting the window. "No, you can't be," I said. I didn't want it to be true.

Within seconds he was in front of me. I felt his body heat as he leaned in closer.

"But I am and I have finally found you." he whispered, running his hand down my arm.

Wherever his fingers lingered, it felt like fire.

"I don't even know you." His arm wrapped around my waste holding me from falling out the window. He was too close, I wanted to be in his arms, but it felt wrong at the same time. I knew my father would not be pleased. Summing up my strength, I pushed him away. My hands tingled when I touched him.

"I am sorry about claiming you in wolf form, but my instincts to claim you were too strong for me to control." That explains the pathetic attack. "You drove me crazy. You still do," he stepped closer. "But I will not apologize for claiming you, you are mine," he growled.