Meet The Foot (Solo Mission Pt1)

You had just thirteen when Splinter had decided it was time for your own solo mission.

Raph was fourteen he had his solo mission, now he's fifteen. Leo and Donnie just had their's not too long ago with them just turned fourteen. And soon after you, Mikey will be able to do his too.

But just because Splinter had deemed you worthy of getting to go on your very own mission (which was just a honestly just a shopping trip- he had even made a small lists of qoute 'n qoute "needs" for him), it had taken you a lot of babying from your older brothers and had to pry Mikey off of you because he was practically glued to you on your way out.

But now, you finally stand on one of the tallest buildings in New York. With your bandana flowing with the wind as you look down on the list your father gave you, a naginata rests in the thin pouch on your back that wraps around your left shoulder to the right side of your waist. The lighting helping you with your view with reading the list.

The list consists of mostly junk food like Deritos, Pringles, Dr. Pepper and Root Beer, and of course- the highlight of your brothers days- pizza. But there's also stuff like more art supplies (and actual healthy food ingredients) for Mikey, a couple of new plushies that Raph had been wanting for a while. The newest issue of a Jupiter Jim comic that was apparently limited addition for Leo and a few new technology stuff that Donnie had been wanting.

... When you said the list was small, you were lying. You don't know whether or not that you'll be able to carry all of these into the lair and on top of that, hide yourself from any on lookers from the streets below.

But you'll manage it, somehow.

You nodded to yourself, you'll be able to figure out how you'll be able to carry all the groceries on the way. With that, you got up from your crouching position and jumped from the roof to another. Following the stores with goggle maps that Donnie had listed to be safe and out of wondering, curious human eyes.

.... sometimes, you do wish you were human again.

Sometimes you wish that you can just hangout with whatever friends (you like April, you really do, she's badass. But sometimes you just wish to be a little selfish and have a couple more of your own friends) you could have in this world without a care of what you look like. Sometimes you wish that you didn't have to have to be in constant fear of getting caught by some secret human organization (or Big Mama herself, you don't want to be thrown into some random competition for her entertainment). You wish you don't have to be worried about people finding you weird or gross because of what you are.

And sometimes, you wish to get out of the lair more often. Despite its spacious size and you have literally everything anyone could ever wish for (there's a freaking arcade and a whole VR set in there), you just want to do dumb teenager stuff that you wish you could've (might've?) done in your past life.

Your memories of your past life are getting fuzzier and hazzier the older you get, leaving you completely in the dark of what age you had died. You don't have any recollection of friends or family from your past life and in some nights, that leaves you restless.

You have considered getting a diary every once in a while, but the boys are really nosy when it comes to personal belongings whether intentional or not. So that just left you ragging in your own thoughts of shallowness. Leaving you to just try and move on with this current life of yours.

You crouched down on the roof of a building next to a twenty-four seven hour gas station, scanning the area incase of any pass byers just incase there's a chance someone will spot you. You can't take any chances.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Apparently, getting the groceries was relatively easy. You manage to snag about half of the list without being spotted. The cashier was only paying attention on his phone not caring whether about a mutant turtle teenager basically just robbing the store.