chapter 24: really going back.

Another week pass, and finnaly wednesday would leave the hospital. She was pyshical okay, no wounds and she felt okay. Mental she was still not okay.

Her feelings were mixed, and she dint know what to feel, do or think. Knowing she would go back 'to never more gave her a weird feeling.

She did not understand why she felt this way. And what it ment. But it had probably to do with enid.

The fact that the blonde made her nervous in some way dint please the goth at all.

She manage to tell her partens who her current crush was and they understood that it wasnt easy for wednesday.

They did not ask anymore questions after.

Enid bianca and yoko, did Come visit her almost everyday during the week. Sometimes alone and sometimes toghter. She did not see ajax or xavier were she was happy about.

Right now ths goth was preparing her backpack for nevermore. Her mom got some stuff back from the mansion.

It was quiet, no one dared to say a thing. Wednesday dint care about that, shs liked the silence.

Soon the doctor came, snd made homes and mortcia sign some papers, wednesday took her suitcases and follwed her mother and father to the exit of the hospital.

The way to their car was slow, wedbesday dint want to admit it, but she dint want to go back, her head full of toughts.

Before she knew it she stood in front of lurch, who looked down at. Hé opened the door and let wednesday in. She took a deep breath and went inside.

Her mother sat with her and gomez in front place. The gentle smiles were seen every now and then from her mother. But she dint react on them.

She knew it was never a good idea to go to nevermore.

"I talked with the director" her mom broke the silence that filled the car. Wednesdays eyes went to her mother. "You get another week off to really feel back"

The only thing she did in return was nod. She dinr want a week off, she dint want to fesl more then other people. But she had no choice.

She looked back at the landscape outside, wich fastly enough escape her eyes the moment she sees it. The aky tunrs darker and she knew what that means.

And not even 5 minutes later and she says the nevermore castle.

She was back.

They parked, ans wednesday made a  gesture not to follow her. That she could do it alone. She took her suitcases, and left.

She opened the door of the school and disapeard. Walking trought the big halls of nevermore once again. Everyone was schocked to see her.

She wasnt here the second semester.

Weems walked up to her what that scary smile she had.

"Welcome back wednesday!" She said. "We missed you"

The hrunnete looked at her expressionless but nodded.

"Follow me. Back to your room. Enid missed you" weems said. The moment she said enid missed her, her heart skipped a beat. But in a painful way after. It beated faster and wednesday dint want that.

She arrived at her dorm, after beung axhausted from those stairs. Maybe she was not totally healed.

Weems opened ths door, it was empty because enid had classes. Wich wednesday was grateful for.

"It Will take enid about 30 minutes to Come here" weems spoke. About to close the door. "Make yourself home"

Wednesday went to her bed, and opened her suitcase. A few shirts and 2 pairs of comfy pants, she brought them back to her closet. Then her book, she laid it back on her desk. And then jjst her toothbrush etc.

Thing appeard. Her made a noise so she would look at him. The only thing wedbesday did was wave.

She dint talk yet.

Its been 20 minutes. With being tired of packing out her stuff. She sat on bed and took a book she dint read yet.

She couldnt concentrate on the words. She laid a bit more Down in bed to be comfrotable, but her eyes gave up, and she fell into a deep sleep.

~♡~

"When was the Day you would see addams again?" Bianca asked walking with enid and yoko to her dorm.

"I dont know, mortcia said to me it was this week" she said. She was happy to finnaly see her roomie again.

What happend with enid this week? Lemme tell you. She and ajax had a fught, since she was going to wednesday too often. Now they rarely talk. And enid cant say sorry, hé rufeses to see her.

"Dont you think its better to just break up with him?" Yoko said. "You told me several times you dont think you love him"

"I know but...my mom. She wouldnt accept if i left him for her" Enid sighed and dint even know the words 'for her' came out.

Bianca smirked immedetly.

"For who?"

"What?" Enid looked confused between the two girls. "What you talking about?"

"You just said leave him for her enid" yoko said placing a hand on her shoulder. "Whos she?"

"Inst that obvlious?" Bianca rolled her eyes.

"Shut up bian im trying to show shes a gay just like me" yoko smiled proudly.

"I dont have a she. Who would i leave him for?" Enid asked.

"Thats what your thinking"

"Cough cough wednesday cough cough" bianca said.

Enid secretly knew she was herslef talkijg abiut wedbesday. Maybe just maybe she had a little crush on the girl.

"That doesnt make sense! I was never gay then why now?" She asked.

"Thats what we call gay awaking" bianca said. "When yiu see a Hot girl like your favorite celeberty or friend, and you find them Hot or would have a crush on them. Thats how it happend.

(I dont know how to explain. But i think ya all know what a gay awaking is)

"Oh" is all she said. "Wait shes my gay awaking???? Do i have a crush on her then?" Enid stressed.

"Wow wow chill out wolfie" bainca said putting a hand on her shoulder. "We dont know yet okay? Lets have a girls night tommorw night and then we Will talk about it." She said excitly.

Enids eyes lit up so did yokos.

"Alright i Will call div" yoko said and went a bit away to call her girlfriend.

~♡~

After some time, yoko came back and said div also agreed. The three girls continued to walk yo enids dorm.

Opening it. The room was queit. But still heard someone sleeping deeply. Enids heart beated. Is wedbesday back.

She walked to her bed and saw ths cutest thing ever. Wednesday almost laid down, with a book on her belly and her head tunred to the wall.

"Wow. Addams can be this cute?" Bianca said and looked at the girl.

"Ssst dont wake her"

Yoko and bianca left the room not long after. Enid admired wednesday for a moment and tgen went to her own bed.

Doing here homework with a lot of toughts.

~♡~