chapter 14: silance.

No ones pov:

It was silant for the nevermore friend group. For the past 2 weeks they dint hang out with all.

Neither of them mentioned aksing for a Hang out, too busy with other things.

Enid was in her room with ajax cuddlet up next to him. The past 2 weeks also were good with him.

She dint think of wednesday much anymore. Like the strange feeling was sucked out her body.

Maybe it was because she dint see the goth much anymore.

She dint think much about the girl. As yoko. She also dint saw yoko much anymore. And when she did it was with her now girlfriend.

Enid pushen the feeling aside like a knife was stuck in her heart. Whenever she saw the two Kiss hug or flirt.

They were happy and she was happy for her. However it wasnt as much as people think.

The vampire and the goth werent that good of a couple. Yoko got jalous so fast. She dint care by xavier but when she sees her with another girl or boy she dint know, she was mad at her.

Wednesday at first dint think much of it, but later she noticed the jalously by her girlfriend.

They talked about it by the end of the Day but the next Day was just repeating the other days.

And wednesday got tired of it.

It wasnt like she is going to break up. She likes yoko. Shes a good distraction. Its not only to distract her from enid. She truly feels something for the vamp.

But is it love like she felt for the wolf?

Thats what confused her the most. And it Maybe even scared her. She wanted to be there for yoko. Forget about enid, forget about the fact that the girl is taken.

It hurted her that enid was taken. But knew deep down that this was the best and that she doesnt like wednesday...

And never will.

Yoko loved the time she had with wednesday. She knew wednesday was a little bit strange lately. But let it go.

Enid felt the same as wednesday did. Deep down she knew she had something for wednesday. But dint want to admit it.

She doesnt want to break ajaxs heart. Hes a sweet and nice boy. Hé littlerly does everything for her.

But this can no longer continue like this. She feels like she wants to tell wednesday what she feels. But she cant. Rejection on her way.

The silance between the nevermore group Hurt.

(Hi loves another chapter for ya all. This is one is bad but my ideas just dint came. Pls let me know if you have one cuz i Will add it.)