chap 2: coming over

Wednesdays pov:

Today was the Day that Enid would Come over. I dont know how to feel about that. I dont even feel. But just...theres something weird going one about her hanging out here.

The doorbell rang and i walked to the door. Seeing Enid stading there with the biggest smile ever on her face.

Hii wednesday! She said while trying to hug me. I dint bother hugging back but for her is it one step closer to a good friendship or whatever.

I walked with her to the livingroom met with my partens while lruch brought her luggage to her room.

My mother smiled as did my father.

Welcome to out house Enid! My father began.

Yes were so unhappy youre here.

Enid knew what that means because i was her roomate. Wich means she knows our way of speaking.

Enid nodded a bit too shy to talk. Weird in the dorm she always meets people with a lot of Joy. Wich i dont care about.

My father and mother welcomed her a bit more overwelming her with a lot of questions about our friendship.

But after that i showed her her room. It was a big Black room with a queen size bed ofcourse. And a private bathroom.

She said thank you and began outpacking her stuff.

Maybe it isnt so bad having her here.

Enids pov:

I was a littls nervous going here. I mean yes i know wednesday and her partens but my mom told me something that i dont like.

Me and ajax are okay. Hé doesnt text me so much but i dont really care actully. Hé is a nice guy but never talks so much with me.

Wednesday just showed me her room. I am so exited! I could her the typing of her typewriter from the next room a bit so i think the next room is her room.

But i just kept thinking about what my mom said:

Flashback;

Did you wolf out honey? My mom aksed once i was home.

Yes mom i did i smiled.

Great! Now a mate...

Well i have one.

Oh i am so proud of you!

She said but i just knew she dint mean it and i would do something soon what Will disapoint her.

After a bit of time we were eating and she was asking me how i wolved out.

So honey...how did it happen? How did you wolved out?

So..i was in my room wirh my boyfriend. And then u heard my best friend was in dnager. Not yoko shes never in danger but wednesday.

That addams girl? How did she got on danger?

Crackstone got alive with the help of miss thornhill.

My mom nodded me to continue.

I was seekung for her and she was om the ache of being killed. When i felt my bones snap and crack aslo moving. I fell as my bksy became hairy.

And then i wolved out and saved my best friend.

My moms expression changed to shocked. I dont understand why.

W-what worng?

My dad began 'to speak.

Well....mostly when you wolf out because someone important is IN danger....

WEDNESDAY IS YOUR MATE?! my mom screamed.

What?!

My dad sighed once aigan.

When your important friend is in dying danger because of someone else. You wolf out. And if you wolf out because of that reason. Then it thw biggest change ever that shes your mate. Thats the way i found out your mother way my mate.

Wednesday...is..my mate?

You better not let that happen! My mother began. You keep that ajax guy and if i know you fall for that girl you Will be disowned got it?

I nodded being scared.

It cant be she cant be my mate!

End of flashback

I shivered. It cant be she insy my mate.

Were just friends right?.