" TRUTH,LOVE OR PAIN"~12

Sid : What.... How where did she met her.....

Per :..............

Sid : what.... Ohkayy.... I am coming till than treat them well ( said smirking)

Sana suddenly came from behind and said

Sana : Kya kar rahe ho aap....

Sid turned and got stunned to see her wearing a black suit... With black dupatta and matching bangles... And jhumkaa slaying it....

Sid's phone slipped from his ear and he catched it and stopped it at his chest....

Sid : Ahm ahmm....aaj zada hi acchi nahi lag rahi hooo... ( he said controlling himself)

Sana : Huh mai hamesha hi acchi lagti hu.... Aapki hi aakhein kharab hai...
( She said flipping her hair)

Sana : Waise aapko kya hua ekdam...

Sid : Umm nothing... Princess.... There's just a work than i need to take care of....so tab tak you have some rest....

Sana: Acchaa.... Got confused seeing his expression but just thought to let it go...

Sid : take care of yourself butterfly🦋

He said kissing her forehead.... And just left...
______________________________________

Sid quickly started driving his car... While his eyes were red in anger....

And he entered the farm house and furiously went downstairs in the basement....

Where men were standing holding
Guns..... Surrounding the one... Who killed his butterflies parents ...
And the person covered with blood and bruise.... Cuts over their body and hands burnt.....

It was very brutal to witness.... But he didn't give a damnn....  deserved it for hurting her....now he just wants to know why the person did soo... That's why they are alive till now....

The person was almost unconscious tied with rope around the chair.....

Sid thew water on their faces.... Making their eyes open

And took a chair and sat in front of them....

Sid : (shouted) why did you killed them....

Per : I... I don't regret you...

Sid pushed his chair and grabbed her hair harshly....

Sid : shanaya.... Speak.... ( groaned in anger)

Shanya: she was trying to snatch you away from me.... So i snatched her happiness (with an evil smile) Maine usko bohot samjhaya tha tumse door rahe par usne suna hi nayi to Maine bass usko uski ek saza di....it wasn't hard to kill them you know... Uski wo buddhi maa was seeking help crying trying to fight me... Poore ghar mei nachwa rahi thee...aur usko wo baap... Wo to bass meri sana ko kuchh mat karnaa... Meri bacchi... Meri biwi... Yahi Sab chilla raha tha.... You know it was so peaceful to hear them crying...
Aur wo uska baap wo bichara to aakhri saans tak ladd raha tha apna
Parivaar k lie.... Aur usk baad jo uss sana ko dard phocha it was worth it...
Abhi to usko aur dard deti mai usee pehle tumhe sab pata chal gyaa....

Before she could say another word Sid held her neck harshly

Sid : Dare you say a word against her or her parents now bass bohot hogya
Aur ab now you'll know what does it feel to suffer....tumhare baaki saathi to marr gaye...or haan tum Ye baat kaan khol k suno... SIDHARTH SHUKLA SANA MEHRA KA THA.... HAI OR RAHEGA SAMJHII TUM

(He Said in a dangerous tone)

Sid leaving looking towards his man said

Make sure she suffers thousand times more than they did...

______________________________________

On the other side Sana started thinking about something......

HER POV

Today it is I'll tell him that i love him... Mujse Or nahi ho raha ab... I can't stay away from him... I want him to be mine in every possible way... Mai bass unhe batana chahti hu that how much I love him... Beshakk wo thode se khadus hai but I love him.... Mere khaduss boss... My angry bird ( she thought giggling to herself)... Hmmm kyaa karuu maiii.... Nd aaj mai dikhaungi ye khadoos koo huhh... Ki I can slay everything... Said flipping hrr hair.... Haayyeee mai v kyaa smart huu. .... Ekdam cutieee... Uff!! Uff!! Sana you are such a smart insaan.... Chal ab bass kar and ready kar...but karu kaha... I don't want ki kahi bahar karu.... I want to do it jaha hamne sabse zada time spend kia ho...jaha ham bohot close aaye hooo.... Which is none other than his room.... Yayyy
You are seriously the smartest Sana...
Or kitni unpredictable bhii....

"She quickly got up and started preparing whatever idea she had"

She wore a beautiful black dress.... For him.... To make him shocked..... And red lipstick with diamond like studs...
And paired it with black heels... And styled her hair with soft curls at end....
She was looking surreal... As surreal and beautiful as butterfly... 🦋

And decorated her room with roses.... Fairy lights and... Scented candles....

Nd thN she decorated the terrace as well.... And with a flower decoration
..... With I love you written with flowers...

Completing all this Now sana eagerly started waiting for him....

______________________________________

Soon Sid entered inside the house and saw there was no one...

So he thought maybe she must be resting in their room.....

It's been late already so It was dark outside..

Not wanting to disturb her he went to terrace

______________________________________

Sana was secretly standing behind the terrace door near the switch.. And thought bhagwaan ji please ye seedha terrace pe hi aaye inhe lage ki mai so rahi hu... Ya kuch bhi.... Bass ye upar aa jaaye.. Suddenly I heard his footsteps and... Her heart started beating fastly.... I am nervous yet happy to confess my love to him... But suddenly the words I heard left me frozen.... My vision got blur.. I wasn't able to understand.... What just happened with me..... Did I get played by him.....

______________________________________

I Walked towards the terrace talking to kushal on my phone....

Sid : kushal it's way too complicated than you think It is... It's not just a secret... I am hiding my identity a whole identity...wo v it's not something normal that I can just go and tell her..... Ki butterfly.... I am the biggest underground mafia.... Agastya singh.... Nice to meet you... ( said rolling his eyes)

But suddenly the terrace light went on
And he got shocked to see the view in front of him.... The whole terrace was
Beautifully decorated....

As he turned he saw sana standing behind him with pale face.... Teary eyes....

Sid : Sana... (Whispered) trying to go near her

Sana just took a step back and not able to have grip on her body.... She fainted in front of him...

Sid : (shouted) Sana...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys plss do check out and give a shot and lots of love to my book AASHNA🌙 also....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you liked the part do vote n comment 😊...
.
.
.
Thankyouuu..
.
.
.
Your writer✍️
Yuvikaaa💕✨