Hungover

Amara's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard talking. I heard Atlas groan and say shut up to someone. I don't think it was me because I'm in that state where I'm asleep but know what's happening around me.

I feel someone's presence before I felt them touch me. Someone taps my shoulders, I flinch and grab there shirt to pull them towards me, we'll more like my fist. They get pulled out from my grip before I land my punch.

They scream and I see Max looking at me like he shit his pants. His scream hurts my head, and the sun hurts my eyes, I hate being hungover.

I groan and collapse back onto my bed. "Sorry Max." I say groggily, and go back under the covers and put the pillow over my eyes. I hear Alex laughing. He was the one that pulled Max away at the right time.

"You knew she would do that, is that why you made me wake her up and not you?" Max sounded betrayed. I know Alex nods even if I can't see him.

"Are we just gonna ignore what happend?" The annoying sound of Atlas broke my ears. "Yes" I yawn. "My head hurts" I whined.

Atlas hums in agreement, I finally move the pillow away from my eyes. "I'm not getting out of bed today." I grumble.

"That's why we came over here, we are going to watch movie with a shit tonight of candy." Alex says. "Like we used to do." I smile at the memories of Alex and I staying up and watching movies.

Alex hands me a water bottle and advil for my hangover I sit up and look over at Atlas as I pop the pills in my mouth and swallownthem with water. He looks like shit, but a hot price of shit, he has bed hair and he has slight eyebags and his shirt is lifted up a little and I can see his v line. Look away.

I stare and Atlas catches me and smirks. He slowly lifts up his shirt with that boyish smirk as he stares me in the eyes. I gag and he throws a pillow at me. I stare at him and stick my tongue out.

He flips me off, with a mocking smile. I fake gasp and fake crying, I sniffle "I can't believe you, I'm writing about you in my notes app tonight." He just shakes his head and gets the remote for the TV and turns it on.

Alex looks at my and smirks, like he knows something that I don't know, I tilt my head with furrowed eyebrows, he shakes his head.

I lean up against my beds headboard and face the TV, the same position as Atlas. Max is laying on his stomach at the end of my bed looking at the TV. And Alex is sitting on Atlas's desk chair and using mine as a foot rest.

We all have a candy or chip bag in our hands. I have got Berry sour patch kids, the best flavour, Max has sour gummy worms, Alex has a bag of doritos and Atlas has fudge m&ms.

We are watching the grown ups, and making jokes. Atlas and I are making rude comments about eachother and throwing our candy at eachother, but other than that it's pretty chill and funny.

Atlas and I woke up around 11:00 and after watching the grown up movies with all our candy, it was now 2:00. I can't be bothered getting up, to go to the toilet but I got up any way. Since I was in the boy building I always had to knock before going into the boys toilets.

After no one said anything I walked in and did my business, I was washing my hands when the door opened. I look to see who it is and I see a hot dude walk in.

He had dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes. I looked him up and down and saw he was dressed nicely, black tank top and sweat pants, well better dressed then me, I think as I look at how I'm dressed. Since I was to hungover to get dressed I stayed in my pyjama's, which was a baggy t shirt and basket ball shorts that finish just bellow my knees.

Oh also the fact that I looked hungover as well. He sees me and sends me a boyish smirk, cute. I smirk back. As I dry my hands.

"Hi, I'm Jayden, but you can call me Jay." He sticks out his hand for me to shake. I shake his and, "Hi, I'm-" He cuts me off.

"I know who you are, Amara the whole school knows who you are." He smiles, right I forgot about the whole I'm in red and I dorm with a boy. I smile.

"Right forgot about that." I look down. "Your very pretty by the way." I snap my head up to see him looking at me with mischief in his eyes, the silent promise to break my heart if i get to close. Now I don't know why or what made me love mischief boys that want to break my heart. It's like a game I see if I can break them first. I know, shit thing to do, but it's not like that is what they were thinking.

I don't do this to every boy but just the ones that have that look in there eyes, trouble. What can I say me and trouble are like to toxic best friends. It's fun.

I smile at him and decide to play along with his game. "Really? You think I'm pretty?" I look at him with my best doe eyes. He looks into my eyes and smirks, he knows I'm playing his game, "I think you are trouble, is what I think sweet heart." He smirks.

I smile at him innocently. "I hope I'll see you around?" I ask more like a question, my real question is, you want to play this game? I know he hears my unspoken words as he nods.

"I'll definitely see you around, sweet heart." He smirks as I use my finger to trail up his toned arm as I look him in the eye and let him see the trouble in my eyes.

"See you around, pretty boy." I wink as I walk back to my dorm. I'm thinking that I just found my equal opponent in my twisted games. I know I'm toxic but I don't know what true love even looks like. I mean your supposed to see your parents true love to know what love is, but my parents do not love eachother in the slightest.

Now I'm definitely not going to fall for Jayden but I just want to have fun with him, just like he won't fall for me and he will have his fun with me. Wink, wink.

•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•

Again there definitely will be NO love triangle.

Also please comment on anything as long it's not hate comments.

All love, from yours truly 💗