Lets Get Fucked Up

Amara's pov:

It's been a week since my parents shipped me away to this shit hole. It's not as bad as it could be but it could be better. I've made a few friends other than Alex and Max.

Me and Atlas try to ignore eachother the best we can, but sometimes we fight and it's gotten pretty bad. It gets tiring sometimes. I love making him mad it's just so satisfying.

Yesterday we fought over our dorm space. He got mad because I walk on his side sometimes and I got made at him because he leaves his clothes on the floor on my side.

It got pretty bad, that Alex and Max heard us from there dorm they came in, to Atlas tackling me to the floor and me pulling his hair. They weren't happy at us at all we got scolded like we were 5 years old.

We've made a rules, one of them being we stay and keep everything on our side. It's been working so far.

Anyway it's Friday and it's my last class of the day, art. I'm trying to draw but Atlas is kicking my leg under the table. It's starting to piss me off. And it's not the nice tapping kicking it's the kick that if you do it enough it will bruise.

I tried ignoring him just to make him annoyed but it's not working. So I did the next best thing I thought of, I kick his shin hard. He yelps and hits his knee from under the desk. It makes me fuck up my drawing.

I groan, "You ruined my drawing." I glare at him. He rolls his eyes. "It was cursed the second you touched the paper." He growls back. I'm about to reply when the bell goes. I ignore him and start packing up.

I stand up and sped walk out the classroom and to my dorm. Since it's also Atlas's dorm we're both walking together. We send eachother glares.

We finally get to the dorm we settle down and start doing are homework while watch Brooklyn 99, it's nice. This is the only time I can somewhat stand him.

When one of us gets too distracted we throw something at eachother to help them focus again, or when we take breaks we watch the show.

It's 9:00 and we are still doing homework when both are phones buzz. We stop and look at eachother and both shrug and check are phones.

Alex: There's a party tonight, want to get fucked up?

You know it :Amara

Alex: Then get your pretty ass ready.

I walk to my wardrobe and pick out a nice black dress, and black YSL high heels.

I hear shuffling behind me and see Atlas is getting out black pants and a white button up top

I hear shuffling behind me and see Atlas is getting out black pants and a white button up top. He must have gotten the text to.

 He must have gotten the text to

We both turn around to change. Once we're done we turn around we both stare at eachother. I look him up and down and lick my teeth with a smile smirk.

He looks me up and down with a small smirk and bites his bottom lip. He puts his hands in his pockets, "Not bad, darling." He nods.

Ever since we first met he's been calling me darling just to annoy me, "You could look worse." I nod to his out fit. I grab a black handbag. He just hums, my God, Jesus if your there please help me not pounce on this man.

He holds the door open for us and we walk straight to the others dorm, we knock and Alex opens the door. He wolf whistles me, "It's been a while since I saw you in a dress." He looks me up and down and licks his lips.

"To bad your like a sister to me though." Alex shrugs. I laugh, "You guys clean up nicely." I compliment Max and Alex.

They both nod and say thank you. "So how do you guys sneak out?" I smirk, I haven't snuck out in a while. "We jump out the window and jump the fence, and call an uber." Max told me while he was fixing his hair.

"Let me." I quickly fix his hair, he nods as Alex opens the window. He walks over to me and draws me to look out the window. He points down so I look down.

"See the fire escape," I nod it's the second stories fire escape, so its a story drop. "Jump onto that," I nod simple enough, I've jumped from higher, as you know.

"Now darling this may be hard," I start taking off my heels and hand them to Alex.  "So let me jump down first so I can catch you, we dont want you getting hur-" I don't hear the rest of Atlas's sentence because I jump out the window with no hesitation.

I land and Alex throws down my shoes, Atlas sticks his head out the window mouth open as i stand and look up at him with a smirk.

"Don't worry I'll catch you, we dont want you getting hurt." I mock him with a pout. Max laughs and jumps out the window and lands next to me. He high fives me.

The other two jump down, Max sits on the railing and steps onto a tree branch and walks across it towards the trunk, carefully of course.

Next to the fire escape was a big strong tree, and one of its branches reach the fire escape. The branch is on an angle, it slopes down towards the tree trunk.

Once Max gets to the tree trunk he jumps off the branch. It's still a fair drop but it's not to high up. Atlas and Alex repeat Max's actions and land safely.

I walk to the tree trunk, I chuck down my heels and jump down, I land and I bow. Alex just pushes me with a snicker and walks towards the wall that keeps us in the school.

It's a cement wall and it's probably about 7 ft tall. I huff, "What's wrong darling you can't climb." Atlas pouts, "That's sad guess you can't come." I roll my eyes. "I can climb it's just I'm wearing a dress." I point to the short dress.

Alex comes up behind me and gets down and kneels and puts his hand out. I step into his hands facing the fence. He counts down from three and launches me into the air.

I spin just as I leave his hand so the boys won't see my ass, and land in a sitting position on top of the fence, well that's what was supposed to happen but I fall off the wall.

I somehow land on my feet. "I'm okay, I landed on my feet." Alex quickly climbs the wall to see if I'm okay and sees my on my feet, he laughs. "You scared me there for a sec princess." He jumps down.

Max and Atlas climb over too, Atlas called the uber when we were getting ready so the uber was close. We sat on the side of the road and chatted.

Atlas and I bickered about how I landed safely and how he wished I didn't and blah blah blah.

The ubur finally comes and Max called shot gun, so now I'm squashed in the middle of Atlas and Alex. Yeah me.

We pull up to the party and it's not like the party's I'm used to, it doesn't have the edge, but whatever it has alcohol and hopefully weed.

We walk in and start doing are own things.

•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•○●□■•

Sorry for the boring long chapter😔

Do you guys want to know the word count or no????