New Girl?

Atlas's pov:

The guys and I are walking to my dorm to hang out. My dorm is the biggest so it's just the hang out spot. I'm unlocking the door when I relise it's already unlocked. I swear I locked it. I push open the door and the first thing I we're greeted with was a light smell of vanilla.

"Who knew the bad boy smelled like vanilla." Max laughs.

"Not Atlas, her." Alex points at something.

"Umm sorry to break it to you but there's no girl here." Max scoffs. "Your so dumb Alex-" Alex grabs Max and my head and turns them to the girl sleeping on the other bed in my dorm. What the fuck.

"Who the fuck is that." I snap. They both shrug. I swear if this is another desperate girl that wants to get in my pants, I'll lose it. It's happend before.

"How about you wake her up and find out." Alex deadpan. I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. She doesn't move.

"She's dead! Get help!" Max yells.

"I'm not dead you idiot, so shut the fuck up." The girl says in a smooth but husky voice. Holy shit.

"Oh sorry." Max says sheepishly. The girl quickly sits up, and damn I'd be a liar if I said she wasn't gorgeous. She has long wavy black hair, the prettiest green eyes that I'd gladly get lost in. A perfect nose, plump lips and the faintest freckles that you can only see if you look at her long enough, not that I am.

"Are you guys just gonna stare at me or tell me why your in a girls dorm room?" The girl snaps at us in a cold voice.

"Girls dorm? This is the boy building and this dorm room is mine. I think you got mixed up, darling." I say through gritted teeth.

"I didn't get it mixed up." She snaps back at me. I raise an eyebrow not believing her. "And don't call me darling."

"Fine since you guys don't believe me here, look." The girl throws her folder at me and I catch it. I glare at her and she sends me an icy glare back, and I'm going to be honest that scared me but I'm not going to let her know that. The three of us huddle around as I pull out her dorm sheet and this is her dorm. God damn it.

"One thing princess, this is his dorm and this is the boy building." Alex says to the girl. Me and Max looked at eachother in shock. Alex doest talk to people he just met, ever.

"The fuck you just call me, pretty boy." The girl says as she walks closer to Alex. The air turns thick as the two glare at eachother and size eachother up. Which is kinda funny since Alex towers over this girl, but somehow she still looks scary and intimidating.

Alex clenched his jaw at the name. "You finally look like a girl, before you looked like a ten year old boy with long hair." Alex gritted out. Max and my jaw drops to the ground. They know eachother?

The girl looked offended. "Well at lest I wasn't fat, it's good to see your finally looking after your body." The girl smirks as she taps his abs.

Max expected Alex to hit the girl or something, but the complete opposite happens. They both burst out laughing. What the fuck is happening.

"You should have seen there faces, they looked so scared." The girl laughs and damn that was music to my ears.

Alex stops laughing "So your the new kid, and your a red, of course the first girl in red is you." What does he mean by that I look at Max and he looks just as confused as I am.

"Why don't you sound shocked that I'm in a school for troubled kids, and what's red?" She rolled her eyes at the troubled kids part.

"Because it's you, I'm surprised you didn't come here earlier." Alex states calmly. The girl slaps Alex's arm and rolls her eyes.