Chapter Six: It All Unfolds

***

Part 1: I Know It's You, Bakugou

Katsuki Bakugou, Ikar Inu and Ignition (The Bomb Vigilante), they're all the same bleephole who lied about my brother. I take back what I said before, Jade Rabbit is real alright, but there's no denying he's with Bakugou, why else would he have ignored my dire need for saviour from my father, just like Bakugou he's fake. They're all fake, like Natsuo, he pretends to know what it's like to hate our father , when really, he doesn't have a strong enough reason, just like a child's tantrum. He wishes to force the blame and the cause of all his problems on someone who isn't himself. Fuyumi, she wishes to overtake the role of a mother, the role she never got to witness from her own. She wishes for a normal family and so, she tricks herself into believing our father is a noble man, a hero. Fakes, everyone wishes to hide the truth from either themselves or others to temporarily feel better about the pain in their life. Three months after my grand escape I was escorted back home while re-entering Hatsume's shop for some gloves to last through the winter season. The night after I turned in the water villain, I made the news (as expected from the no.2 hero's son.) Soon I only went out at night unless I had to shop, not wanting to dye my hair but also wanting to go unnoticed. There was a thorough investigation and Hatsume revealed I had come to him for a mask and matched the description requirements. Eventually they caught me when they were about to give up on staking out every night and now, I'm left to sneak out at night and carry on my life as Hyouketsu.

Now, you may think "but Shoto that doesn't explain how all three people are the same," well, let me tell you what I've found out while on vigilante patrol. You see, I occasionally raid my father's agency, or Hyouketsu does at least (I love the look of frustration on his face.) While searching through documents on villains I came across Bakugou and couldn't help but dig in deeper, it seems he really was telling the truth when he said things to me on the phone...only problem is...this "Dabi" that gave him Touya's phone number was his parent's killer yet...he acts as if Dabi were his idol, describing his ugly scars as battle wounds and his cloak being luscious in place of the charred monstrosity the files describe it as, once again, people tricking themselves. (I have a theory Bakugou might have worked with Dabi to kill his parents but that's for another time.) Author Chan: hun, if u check the documents hard enough, his age may be 8...

Additionally, while I searched for dates similar to that of the car crash, Ikari Inu made an appearance. I don't understand how this could've bypassed the system but there were no records of his existence before the incident and it lacks many factors the real files contain, it seemed to me like a beginner hacker created fake files that could easily be fact checked. The picture on the files is one similar to Bakugou's, the hair and eyes changed in colours to fool someone who isn't looking for him (Bakugou) in the first place. Also, if you were smart, you'd have realised he lacks in creativity, each colour is just an inverted version of the original. If that weren't enough proof, Dabi said he's in America but when on the phone with him Bakugou was in an area with the same time as me.

Lastly there's Ignition, after hearing the area he patrols in I had to check him out, for months I've been tracking him down and I think I've gathered enough proof. Firstly. his height is that of a teenage boy and he doesn't work every night, in fact it's quite random for someone who likes order (I have found this out from further observation.) It's almost as if he works depending on what time he is free from schoolwork...I also may have stalked him a bit and find out where he trains...this is also inconsistent. Plus, his hair occasionally pokes out and it's the same spiky consistency I expected to see and "Bomb," really is he trying to give himself away? It just so happens that Bakugou told me he had a similar quirk ("Explosions") it may be unknown to the public due to his mother trying to protect his identity, but no one can deny what I was told first hand. So... now that I'm sure they're the same person... I may, occasionally... try to fix crimes he's about to do before him in spite, and I'm not ashamed of it. I memorised his patrol posts and travel to their city every two weeks or so when I sneak out at night.