Chapter One: His Two Friends Meet

***

Part One: Insomniac's First Encounter with Green Rabbit

...He should be asleep by now, so then why do I hear shouting? Do we have guests? No, he would have told me plus no one knows we live here, neither do they know it's only us... I know I was told to stay hidden if someone was to investigate but I can't NOT worry about the dumb a-bleep b-bleep, what if it's authorities? I'll be quick, just peak around the corner then come back, yep, that's all, a quick peak and I'll leave. I slip down from the top bunk and land on one of my purple cat shirts... this place is really getting hoarded, I'll ask Bakugou if we should start cleaning soon *screaming neat-freak noises from RIO*. Making my way towards the door my hand hesitates before the knob despite this being my idea in the first place. If it really IS the authorities, then this is the end for me...I forgot to dye my hair, they'll notice me for sure and Hitoshi Shinsou "died" in a car crash months ago. *If I don't make it then please tell the stray kitties (especially Miko) I loved them, Kat.* Though, seriously, if he were in danger and I cowered back, I wouldn't be able to live with myself and so I push my hand forward and turn the cold, brass knob, careful as to not make a sound in the process (failing miserably because of the creaking floor board, WHICH I TOLD HIM TO FIX, THE DUMB BASTBLEEP!!) I wind up following the twisted corridor, caressing the mahogany walls with my hands all the way through. At the end, all I am met with is my childhood friend screaming into the air in the middle of our doorway and a small broccoli beside his red stained trainers.

Why are you still awake, I thought I was the insomniac-" What lay before me quickly drew my attention, "WHAT THE BLEEP, KAT!? HE'S BLEEDING, BRING HIM INSIDE!? IS HE EVEN ALIVE???AHHHHHHH-"

This pulls Bakugou away from his rant and he pulls his face to the ground, finally noticing the stain increasing at his feet, he reaches down before whipping his head towards me, a stern look on his face... clearly, he wants to know why I left my room so before he can kill me, I kneel besides him and help the broccoli haired boy ("Deku" from the snippets of shouting I've heard) as an offering of peace. He really is a dog...Between the two of us we bring him to the couch(I carry him from his waist down and Bakugou holds him from the head), after, I went to grab a cloth to clean the bloodied floor whilst Bakugou, or as I like to call him "Kat", even though he acts more like an angry dog...unless he's calm then he's basically a cat, but that's beside the point, Kat cares for Deku's wounds. Both of us proceed with our given job in an awkward silence *SPEAKKK KATTTTT, why the hell did you drag a poor broccoli in?? IT'S DEADD...Who even is this!? Wait, le gasp DOES THOU HAST FRIENDS?!*

I turn my head to get a better look at what I had just held, this boy seems no older than us, in fact, he may even be younger judging by his height, though, he was surprisingly light. To be honest I think only one of us was needed to carry him... I wonder, how'd they meet, they *seem* close. Broccoli and a wild dog? Context? Pondering, the task quickly meets an end and now both me and Bakugou wordlessly sit side by side, watching the injured boy as he rests...he owes me a cat-themed sleeping-bag for all the effort I had to make.

"...*bored lip smack*so...who is he? Your boyfriend?"

"BLEEP NO EYEBAGS...his name is Izuku Midoriya, he's quirkless and most would call him Deku." ...he said that while whispering and he turned away from me to pout...he's actually quiet for once *IS HE GOING TO DIE!?*. I see, he's known him for longer than me, not even I can tame Bakugou *is the broccoli a god? The hell-*...or it could be because he's so injured, I would react the same, regardless I can try to lighten up the mood a bit.

"So? Bakudeku? Hm??"

"BLEEP OFF EYBAGS BLEEP!" Kat throws a nearby cushion at my face causing me to fall back laughing. *MISSION FAILED SUCCESSFULLY!*