Did I do something wrong, love (KNJ fluff)

Namjoon, A school council president, not really a nerd (he is) and your boyfriend. He's a strict person when it comes to studies, work and disclipling people but when it comes to you, he's sweet, lovely and a puppy who follows you almost everywhere.
_

In the bustling halls of St. Bernard's Academy, the stern and formidable school council president, namjoon, trailed behind his girlfriend, y/n, with a perplexed expression on his face, not caring about his strict council president image anymore. His usually composed demeanor was replaced by an air of uncertainty as he repeatedly asked, "love, did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?"

Y/n, trying to suppress a smile at namjoon's uncharacteristic behavior, shook her head, her laughter bubbling just beneath the surface. "Why should I tell you? Try to remember it yourself that what you did wrong" He continued to trail after her like an anxious puppy

Namjoon wasn't having it and decided to ask her strictly. He cornered her in the library which was empty because of the lunch break. He slowly held her wrist and made her sit on the library table, holding her hands tightly but gently "please, sweetheart. Tell me what I did wrong, I'll try to do anything to correct my mistake but please don't make me suffer by your silence"

This just made y/n melt. She slowly removed her one hand from his grip and caresses his cheek "i'm sorry, love. I was just joking. I wasn't really mad at you, it's just that I had some work which was needed to be done" But namjoon wasn't convinced, his normally impeccable posture slumping ever so slightly. "Are you sure? Did I forget to do something? Or say something I shouldn't have?"

" Yes, baby. I was just busy but now that I was done I decided to pull a prank on you. I wanted to see if my sweet boyfriend really loves me or not and now I'm confirm that I got the best boyfriend I could ever ask for" she smiled sweetly and placed a gentle peck on his lips. Namjoon blinked, momentarily taken aback by y/n's words. Then, a shy smile tugged at the corners of his lips, a rare sight indeed. "I am?"

"Yes, you are," she affirmed, slowly caressing his cheeks. "You don't need to worry so much. Just be yourself, that's all I ask."

As namjoon's expression softened, he reached out to cup y/n's cheek tenderly. "Thank you, love. I'll try to remember that."

(The end)‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Was it cringe? Definitely)