27.

"I feel like I saw you somewhere..."

"Cause the dreams bring back all the memories...
of everything we've been through~"

"When marimba rhythm starts to play..."

"Whatever games you both are playing I suggest you to stop before things get out of hand"

"I wish we could start over again...
I wish we weren't.. who we are now"

Taehyung woke up having shivers from those bombarding flashbacks.

He saw him again after years. He finally came face to face with Jeon Jungkook.

Is he happy? Nervous? Angry?
He doesn't know.

"I see you woke up"

"WAHH!"

"Damn boy chill! I am sorry..
didn't mean to scare ya- 'm just a part time doctor here You have a fever by the way. It was foolish of you to come here in such state. Ya boys obsession with race game makes me choke on my ice lolly."

She talked way to first for Taehyung to understand.

"Where am I? Is this the infirmary of the players?"

"Duhh. But if you wish it to be a mental asylum-"

The door suddenly opened and Taehyung froze seeing Jungkook entering the room. His appearance changed a lot. He looks younger... a bit hippier, funky? And did he get taller. Some baddass looking tattoos were also visible on his neck. He was wearing all black.

'Did Jungkook joined a metal band? A mafia?'

Taehyung didn't want to guess.

"D-do you need something sir?"

The nurse was blushing when he entered. Not so secretly goggling him infront of Taehyung.

"Can we have some privacy?"

'Shit his voice...how long it has been...'

Taehyung mentally repeated the voice inside his head.

"Yeah I- mean sure. I'll just go- grab some cold drinks shit I'm blabbering!"

She ran away jumping like a bunny. At first Tae thought the nurse talked too much but now he would have appreciated if she stayed.

Jungkook sat on the armchair next to Tae's bed. For some reason...many reasons... Tae couldn't make eye contact.

"Hello Tae..."

Feels like deja vu from the last time they met on their break up date.

"Hmm hi"

Still didn't look at him.

"I saw you with Yohan. Is he-"

"Boyfriend. He is my boyfriend"

He just had to say it though he hated him more than anyone even Bogum. He wanted Jungkook to know that he moved on. His world doesnt revolve around him anymore.

"I see... so it's true then. Mr. Yohan told me he wants to introduce his boyfriend to me. Just had to make sure from your mouth."

"Why call him Mister? You are obviously older"

Jungkook chuckled.

"Wow! Do I still look old? I heard it otherwise."

Jungkook displayed his infamous bunny smile and Tae couldn't help but stare at that moment for the first time he entered. He sadly smiled inside his head.

"Where's he?"

"The race started and you weren't waking up so I guess he took a break...."

Taehyung knew Jungkook was being polite and didn't want to say it on his face that he left his boyfriend alone for a race.

"Why are you here then?"

"To see you..- I mean he wanted to seat with me in the VIP seats and wouldn't stop bothering me. I was shocked to see how excited he was for this race instead of worrying over his boyfriend who passed out a while ago! Had to make an excuse of going to washroom to get rid of his annoying ass- oh shit pardon me. I shouldn't say ill about your boyfriend."

"Yeah you shouldn't. His personality is a bit odd but he loves me"

Taehyung wanted to laugh hearing his own reply. Bitch it sounds so fake! He knew Jungkook was testing him and he was determined to smash this game.

"Do you love him? He doesn't seem to be much caring...and mature"

"Excuse me? Who are you to say that?"

"No one but someone who cares to let you know I will be here. I am here."

<<<________________________>>>

Yeah shame on me that I updated after months but rest assured I'm not running away without completing this shit.

Well unless I die..that's a diff case.